Dublin Vs Meath

Started by Jinxy, April 13, 2008, 09:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

Ok - how can a Dublin v Meath game suddenly involve the greatest GAA teams ever since GAA was invented in 2002.

Stay on topic or else I may digress myself - and that won't bear hostages.

Gnevin

Quote from: ONeill on April 20, 2008, 11:43:30 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on April 20, 2008, 11:36:07 PM
let me see the battle of croke park with canavan and mc keever in the lead roles- ricey jumping knee first down on some armagh player. etc etc etc glasshouses and all that.

Oh, would that be the game where all red cards were overturned?

So, where was the dirt in the Canavan/McKeever game?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3H93Xc5pT0
Hand bags here , Hand bags in the nell today
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

INDIANA

well unfortunately o neill we can't afford fergal logan ;D ;D ;D

Jinxy

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on April 20, 2008, 11:45:25 PM
Ok - how can a Dublin v Meath game suddenly involve the greatest GAA teams ever since GAA was invented in 2002.

Stay on topic or else I may digress myself - and that won't bear hostages.

Exactly. Some of the northern boys are the "3rd man in" in this thread. Straight reds all round for blatant sly digs!
If you were any use you'd be playing.

ONeill

So, gnevin - the daz challenge is now handbags. Make up your mind.

As I stated, the GAA must act on Dublin if they're serious about discipline. Throw them out of the championship.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gnevin

Quote from: ONeill on April 20, 2008, 11:50:41 PM

As I stated, the GAA must act on Dublin if they're serious about discipline. Throw them out of the championship.

Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Jinxy

I agree. It's the only way they'll learn.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

orangeman

Quote from: Over the Bar on April 20, 2008, 10:53:12 PM
It was a game between the 2 teams most associated with being happy to get violent if thats whats required to get a reult.   Meath have cleaned their act up since Boylan's departure but under Caffery, violence almost seems to be condoned/encouraged from the manager & backroom team.  Helpfully the media seem to ignore/accept it as being part of the Dublin/Pillar psyche.

I've been saying this for a while now - I couldn't understand Pillar's reappointment - this Dublin team are better than this - they don't need to resort to violence but their manager and his backroom team actively advocates / encourages violence as a means to an end - I honestly think this is Custers Pillar's last stand this year. Could they get rid of him now ??

full back

The team are a bit like the fans
Fans turn up late, get game delayed
Players think they can box their way to an AI

As for the "Battle Of Croke Park" , very few punches thrown there gnevin

orangeman

Absolutely - put them out and let them box away with whoever they like - but keep it out of the NFL / Championship !  ;D

passedit

Quote from: INDIANA on April 20, 2008, 11:27:01 PM
course not ryan mc menamin was a paradigm of virtue. isn't delusion awonderful a thing.
As regards dublin v louth - i just don't think louth have enough to beat dublin. dublin have a few more options than last year. Connolly as i've said before is the most naturally talented dublin player since keaveney- if he keeps hte head right and that's a big if. Fennell has really come good as well. I don;t think there is much in leinster dublin will fear. i just think kerry are on adifferent level to everyone else and ultimately it's thiers to lose.

If you're ever in Clones Indiana, i suggest the PARAGON for a quick pint.  ;)

Don't Panic

ONeill

Pillar as the head man sums up their ethos as a county. Full of bluster and attitute but fairly shit.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

Quote from: ONeill on April 20, 2008, 11:59:46 PM
Pillar as the head man sums up their ethos as a county. Full of bluster and attitute but fairly shit.

I'd say the Dublin executive will be looking forward to Pillar's departure at this stage - he has heaped such embarassment on the county at this stage ! The problem is that he never seems to learn. What is he on ????

Gnevin

Quote from: full back on April 20, 2008, 11:55:21 PM

;D Classic, where do you cowboys leave the horses?

orangeman

Quote from: Gnevin on April 21, 2008, 12:04:53 AM
Quote from: full back on April 20, 2008, 11:55:21 PM

;D Classic, where do you cowboys leave the horses?

Come on Gnevin - I know it's late but you can do better than that !

Next year, we're getting the riot police in to Omagh so that we won't get the heads beat off us like last time !!  ;) ;) ;) :D :D ;D ;D