The Official Harp Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 01:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do we really need 4 Armagh Harps Threads?

Yes
9 (37.5%)
No
14 (58.3%)
Don't know
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Guillem2

Good lads keep it going! The more Harps threads the better. Won't be long until you have this place to yourselves.
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

Guillem2

Guillem2

Tosser! It was you started this mess!  >:(

ludermor

Quote from: bennydorano on December 14, 2006, 11:52:56 AM
Richards.  I've heard them going on about their hols in Mayo every year all right, are you anything to do with the B&B/Lodge place they stay?

Oh its a 'lodge' alright

SlimShady

short and to the point, Harps this and Harps that. No wonder Armagh are the Derry of the new Noughties, everyone hated them in the 90's because of their arrogant ways and now since football has reached Armagh its the same with you lot!

umgolaarmagh

id say its more to do with the run into xmas and people having very little work on, sitting in the office bored stupid and just picking on the wee city club on the edge of town ;D

lynchbhoy

...as its getting to be silly season
why not !

Colonel Cool

I'm not Homer Simpson. That ship has sailed. I'm "Colonel Cool"!

armaghniac

there is far too much harping on this board
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Colonel Cool

Happy Christmas to all at Armagh Harps. I wish you all the success you deserve in the new season. Thanks very much for hosting all us strangers on your discussion Board for the last few years!

Spiritof98

Slim none of these threads nothing to do with Harps men, I know that, you know, everybody knows it.

i'm posting anymore because this is just stupid
I'll go back if Marsdens back

Colonel Cool

Who was/is Art McGinn? Never heard of him. I feel sorry for Liam Fox with no votes!! Could someone not give him a sympathy vote even if he is Chairman of the British Tory Party. The Brothers Grim were some lads!!

Aristotle Flynn

Not even close to funny Lecale.
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

Aristotle Flynn

Admin - Can you for God's sake do something about all these Armagh Harps Theads? Can they be amalgamated? They're destroying the Board HELP!!
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

sureyouwill

And again you start another - thats 4 started so far complaining about the amount there are.  ::)