The Official Harp Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 01:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do we really need 4 Armagh Harps Threads?

Yes
9 (37.5%)
No
14 (58.3%)
Don't know
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Blacksheep

I can't believe that Art McGinn is leading this poll!! He was a useless fat goalkeeper who couldn't make the county team and you lot rate him higher than the Grimleys!!  ???
Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!

maddog

Quote from: Sky Blue on December 14, 2006, 01:58:32 PM
I apologise for using the F word but I'm fed up with all these Armagh posts. Joe Kernan says this, John Toal says something else, Nrew sponsor for Armagh u12s, and now we have a load of threads from one Armagh club!!
Does nobody else think its getting way out off hand?? Its no wonder southern posters are jumping ship with this carry on.

i agree in principle that we only need one thread for the city's premier club.

maddog

Quote from: Blacksheep on December 14, 2006, 02:00:48 PM
I can't believe that Art McGinn is leading this poll!! He was a useless fat goalkeeper who couldn't make the county team and you lot rate him higher than the Grimleys!!  ???

With his senior county medals tucked away in his pocket.
Vote Art. ;D

el_cuervo_fc

boo hoo sky blue ( yes I know it rhymes),  if ur so concerned why start another thread.

some topics need to be discussed with their own thread.  as far as the harps threads are concerned.  the offical HARP thread was started as a wind up  when the new board opened, around the same time as the calls for 'bring back the real rufus'.

obviously people are winding the whole situation up.  

and spirit..... ask ur lads to stop making so many threads....lol

umgolaarmagh

Good one maddog, keep em coming!!! ;D

intoDwest

sure what could be better then more threads on the harps , there is not enohg of them I say :-\

BenDover

Art's a class act played soccer with him plenty of laughs hearing him n egg have a go at one another

Tubberman

FFS, stop pissing everyone off. 5 'Harps' threads on the first page. Keep them all in the one thread.
Not everyone is interested in your club...
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

youbetterbelieveit

too many harps threads, amalgamate them all.

SlimShady

Spiritof98

An Ogs man sticking up for his city rivals, let be honest lads u's are all blue and white deep down :P
I'll go back if Marsdens back

umgolaarmagh

Was commenting on the "Citys Premier team" comment spirit 98