Star Quits Kerry to join Tyrone

Started by never kickt a ball, April 01, 2008, 12:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

never kickt a ball

Star Quits Kerry to join Tyrone

Kieran Donaghy walks out on Kerry following a "disagreement" with management.

Sensational news emerging from The Kingdom tonight that Kerry's inspirational player Kieran Donaghy has quit the county set up following a disagreement with the Kerry management.

However the story does not end there as Kieran has informed the BBC that he intends to return to his native Tyrone in the near future and this has fuelled speculation that he could be in the Red Hand line up for the opening round of the Ulster Championship game against Down on 8 June this year. 

Tyrone manager Mickey Harte has moved to dampen speculation by stating that he has had no contact with Donaghy in relation to a move to Tyrone. However he did state that All-Star Donaghy would be an addition to any side and he would certainly be a welcome addition to the Tyrone forward line if he did return home to his native county.

Story from BBC SPORT:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/april/go/fool/-/sport1/hi/northern_ireland/gaelic_games/7321520.stm

Published: 2008/04/01 00:01 GMT

Brilliant news for Tyrone Yahooooooooo!  :-*

Mentalman

QuoteStar Quits Kerry to join Tyrone
« on: Today at 12:00:30 AM »

:) It only took 30 seconds....
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

fcuksake

thats all the time its takes for a free transfer to go through ;D
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Pangurban

You are a day early with this, tomorrow is the 1s April

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Kerry Mike

I'm giving the finger to this story.

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

ONeill

Fcuk sake. Here was I believing Mark Croft had dumped Kerry Katona for the delights of Moortown or Cappagh.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

;) :D :D ;D ;D ;D good one - we'll keep dreaming !

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility