Football boss sent bullet in post

Started by ziggysego, March 29, 2008, 03:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutley

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on March 31, 2008, 09:52:37 PM
Dear All.. the fact that the gang of Loyalists were heard to be chanting 'FAMOUS SECTION F' puts to bed any notion that they were not Linfield fans.. Of course all those in the know are aware that SECTION F is / was the nearest point in the upper deck of the North Stand at Windsor Park to the Spion Kop.. Whenever Cliftonville played there in the the 80s and 90s, SECTION F is where the NF skinheads (Lower Shankill UDA - Adair, McCrory et all) gathered to fire snooker balls into the KOP and give the NF salutes.. I think Linfield fans stand guilty...

Shower of Scum!

Blanket statement hurler on the bitch. Not all Linfield fans engaged in this disgusting rampage but some did, and they are as you said scum. In this day and age some people are still Hitler fanatics, the mind boggles.

Aaron Boone

Linfield at board level and player/manager level have moved on. A tiny proportion of their followers obviously haven't moved with the times, but there haven't been any major problems recently when they played DC / Reds / Setanta Cup.

Hurler on the Bitch

Agree - Blanket Statement !!! But how many Bluemen will be thoroughly ashamed by the incident? How many NI fans cringe (rather piss themselves with pride in the South Stand) when "No Surrender" is shouted during GSTQ? (THE QUEEN SAYS IT ALL) -  Guilty by association methinks! If I was a decent Blueman (PERSON) I would have jumped ship years ago rather than endure the shite that is sprouted at Windsor - Methinks that they must be comfortable (enjoy?) such hatred and aggro... certainly would not bring my kids to sit through that hatred!! Then again would anyone like to argue with me by saying that the Blues fans have not been responsible for 95% of the badness in local football over the years? ps - there is a man in his 80s living in Lurgan who has a leg 1 and a half inches shorter than his other due to the fact that Bluemen queued up to jump on it on 27.12.1948.. Jimmy Jones of Belfast Celtic is his name!!!!  By the way . that dunderin inn of a  'Shrine' of Windsor has still intact the actual piece of terracing that Jones was kicked into - AFTER 60 YEARS... National Stadium? You're having a LAUGH!

Mutley

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on March 31, 2008, 11:24:10 PM
Agree - Blanket Statement !!! But how many Bluemen will be thoroughly ashamed by the incident? How many NI fans cringe (rather piss themselves with pride in the South Stand) when "No Surrender" is shouted during GSTQ? (THE QUEEN SAYS IT ALL) -  Guilty by association methinks! If I was a decent Blueman (PERSON) I would have jumped ship years ago rather than endure the shite that is sprouted at Windsor - Methinks that they must be comfortable (enjoy?) such hatred and aggro... certainly would not bring my kids to sit through that hatred!! Then again would anyone like to argue with me by saying that the Blues fans have not been responsible for 95% of the badness in local football over the years? ps - there is a man in his 80s living in Lurgan who has a leg 1 and a half inches shorter than his other due to the fact that Bluemen queued up to jump on it on 27.12.1948.. Jimmy Jones of Belfast Celtic is his name!!!!  By the way . that decrepitated 'Shrine' of Windsor has still in tactthe actual piece of terracing that Jones was kicked into - AFTER 60 YEARS... National Stadium? You're having a LAUGH!

Excuse me for asking but............................................ what does decrepitated mean?????

There is no way to know how many Linfield supporters will be ashamed of what happened so it is a silly question. I have read about what happened to that poor man and this year it is 60 years ago. Just because some of the Linfield fans have not moved on does not mean that you shouldnt either.

Hurler on the Bitch

f**k me you're right .. with a mixture of sarcasm, pathos and shite - and 14 posts - you have crucified me! Fuckthis! I'm f**king well phoning on sick tomorow.. I have been scundered by a NF apologist and a p***k!!!

Donagh

Quote from: Main Street on March 31, 2008, 09:07:46 PM
Sammy are you not the one who claimed that the PSNI super said that the gang were inside the pub for hours.
The PSNI Super on Radio Ulster said that some of the gang had been tracked back to a pub where they had been inside for an hour /hour and a half.
Match was incident free.
Match ended 2.20pm? 
Doesn't leave much time for any body at the match to meet up at the pub and go on a rampage.

Witnesses stated something about Linfield regalia amongst the mob. (Obviously the Fenian statements can be ignored  ;) )

Loyalist Nazi gang, alleged wearing football related regalia, witnesses alleged Linfield related, partake in a wild bloody sectarian attack on people.

He said they were following a "line of inquiry" not that they were in the pub. Similarly there are other lines of inquiry that the forty people are connected to the 'Section F' crowd at the match. 

Mutley

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on March 31, 2008, 11:34:29 PM
f**k me you're right .. with a mixture of sarcasm, pathos and shite - and 14 posts - you have crucified me! Fuckthis! I'm f**king well phoning on sick tomorow.. I have been scundered by a NF apologist and a p***k!!!

I didnt try and crucify anyone but you are either drunk or have rage control issues. I am away to bed, I dont have to take this kind of abuse from anyone. Calm down big man, you will take a heart attack if you keep this up.

One last thing, I am far from a NF apologist, you are just mad at me because you have very limited writing skills. Decrepitated :D Classic.

Hurler on the Bitch

Thanks Mutley - maybe I was a bit out of order. Sorry. If you are going to bed now make sure that you turn everything off. Heating, lights, computer etc. And don't pull the head off it when your polishing the tip!!! ;) ...

Hurler on the Bitch

Still waiting for a response ...  :-\ feck this I'm away to bed...Keep the noise down mutley !!! ...Is that you kissing your hand in foreplay?!!!!

Main Street

Quote from: Donagh on March 31, 2008, 11:38:13 PM
Sammy are you not the one who claimed that the PSNI super said that the gang were inside the pub for hours.
The PSNI Super on Radio Ulster said that some of the gang had been tracked back to a pub where they had been inside for an hour /hour and a half.
Match was incident free.
Match ended 2.20pm? 
Doesn't leave much time for any body at the match to meet up at the pub and go on a rampage.

Witnesses stated something about Linfield regalia amongst the mob. (Obviously the Fenian statements can be ignored  ;) )

Loyalist Nazi gang, alleged wearing football related regalia, witnesses alleged Linfield related, partake in a wild bloody sectarian attack on people.

He said they were following a "line of inquiry" not that they were in the pub. Similarly there are other lines of inquiry that the forty people are connected to the 'Section F' crowd at the match. 

The PSNI Super, Mark Rodden? about 8.15am said it was definite line of enquiry that put a group in a pub nearby for an hour/ hour and a half but they haven´t been able to put the group at the match, that is a line of enquiry they were trying to establish.

There are lines of enquiry, definite lines of enquiry and then there is speculation.

Who the feck is that Belfast Lord Mayor - 'drink and drugs fuelled rampage' -  amadán.   

SammyG

He said hours on Good Morning Ulster yesterday morning.
Match was incident free.
Correct
Match ended 2.20pm?  
Or thereabouts
Correct
Witnesses stated something about Linfield regalia amongst the mob. (Obviously the Fenian statements can be ignored  ;) )
This is a complete lie (which seems to have been made up by BBC and Sunday World journos). The mob were all dressed in black Stone Island shite and weren't wearing any team colours. There are pictures of them on the link in my previous post.
No, so called Loyalist scum, wearing black Stone Island partake in a sickening sectarian attack but sure don't let the facts get in the way of a good 'it's all themmuns fault' rant.

Donagh

Quote from: SammyG on April 01, 2008, 07:36:46 AM
He said hours on Good Morning Ulster yesterday morning.

No he didn't.

Match was incident free.
Correct
[/quote]
UVF flags in the Linfield end were clearly visible on the news last night.

Match ended 2.20pm? 
Or thereabouts
Correct
[/quote]
Bus from  the ground takes less than 10 minutes
This is a complete lie (which seems to have been made up by BBC and Sunday World journos). The mob were all dressed in black Stone Island shite and weren't wearing any team colours. There are pictures of them on the link in my previous post.[/quote]
It is not a lie. The witnesses were all saying this on the Sat evening news.

No, so called Loyalist scum, wearing black Stone Island partake in a sickening sectarian attack but sure don't let the facts get in the way of a good 'it's all themmuns fault' rant.
[/quote]
An unprovoked attack by a mob on an innocent man - it's obvious who's fault it is.

SammyG

Quote from: Donagh on April 01, 2008, 09:09:13 AMUVF flags in the Linfield end were clearly visible on the news last night.
Probably true but WTF has that got to do with the discussion. If you want to discuss sectarian behaviour by fans at IL matches then fire away, I thought this discussion was about the poor sod that got knifed in town.

Quote from: Donagh on April 01, 2008, 09:09:13 AM
Again true but there was no bus, the people involved walked from McHughs

Quote from: Donagh on April 01, 2008, 09:09:13 AMIt is not a lie. The witnesses were all saying this on the Sat evening news.
By witnesses I presume you mean the SDLP woman who hadn't seen it but managed to decide that there were both Linfield and Cliftonville shirts on display (depsite the fact that the photos of the incident clearly show otherwise). Or do you mean the witnesses that saw 70 men get off a bus and attack the pub?

Quote from: Donagh on April 01, 2008, 09:09:13 AMAn unprovoked attack by a mob on an innocent man - it's obvious who's fault it is.
It certainly is and hopefully the scum will be put away for a very long time.

Donagh

Quote from: SammyG on April 01, 2008, 09:34:57 AM
Quote from: Donagh on April 01, 2008, 09:09:13 AMUVF flags in the Linfield end were clearly visible on the news last night.

Probably true but WTF has that got to do with the discussion. If you want to discuss sectarian behaviour by fans at IL matches then fire away, I thought this discussion was about the poor sod that got knifed in town.

You said there were no incidents at the match itself, I'm simply pointing out that you wrong, again.

Again true but there was no bus, the people involved walked from McHughs
You have no proof of that. There are witnesses to say many of them got off a bus full of Linfield supporters. There were 40+ people involved in this mob.

Quote from: Donagh on April 01, 2008, 09:09:13 AMIt is not a lie. The witnesses were all saying this on the Sat evening news.
By witnesses I presume you mean the SDLP woman who hadn't seen it but managed to decide that there were both Linfield and Cliftonville shirts on display (depsite the fact that the photos of the incident clearly show otherwise). Or do you mean the witnesses that saw 70 men get off a bus and attack the pub?[/quote]

There were many witnesses on the various news outlets after the incident.

Quote from: Donagh on April 01, 2008, 09:09:13 AMAn unprovoked attack by a mob on an innocent man - it's obvious who's fault it is.
It certainly is and hopefully the scum will be put away for a very long time.
[/quote]

Yes but you are the worst kind of coward. They type that by their attempts at denial and coverup gives these bigots cover and allows them to continue with their behaviour. A quick perusal through Bebo will show anyone interested who was responsible and the attitude of the Linfield fans to the "Taig"/"Tim" who got his throat slashed.

SammyG

Quote from: Donagh on April 01, 2008, 09:56:47 AMYou said there were no incidents at the match itself, I'm simply pointing out that you wrong, again.
Sorry I've obviously missed something, whaty happened at the match?

You have no proof of that. There are witnesses to say many of them got off a bus full of Linfield supporters. There were 40+ people involved in this mob.
No proof apart from the two minor facts that !)all the Linfield buses are accounted for and 2) The peelers said that they have them on CCTV walking from McHugh's.

Quote from: Donagh on April 01, 2008, 09:09:13 AMYes but you are the worst kind of coward. They type that by their attempts at denial and coverup gives these bigots cover and allows them to continue with their behaviour.
When havce I denied or covered-up anything? I have been totally clear that the scum involved should be put away for a very long time. The fact that I haven't wallowed in the sort of bullshit that you and the Sunday World seem to enjoy, doesn't mean I'm supporting or covering-up for the scum involved.
A quick perusal through Bebo will show anyone interested who was responsible and the attitude of the Linfield fans to the "Taig"/"Tim" who got his throat slashed.
That Bebo site is sickening but a quick perusal shows that it's full of teenagers, from both sides (most of them look about 14) talking shite about how hard they are. Hopefully if any of them were involved they'll be easy to pick up because their photos are all over the site.