Fitna

Started by heganboy, March 28, 2008, 01:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heganboy

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1206624103

This is the 15 minute film by the dutch politician Geert Wilders that is causing all the fuss in Holland. Islam is portrayed as being comparable to Nazism and Communism
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

ziggysego

You sure you safe posting it here? Could be a Jihad put out on your name now heganboy!
Testing Accessibility

heganboy

3 million views yesterday 1.8 million in Dutch and 1.2 in English

stew

Quote from: heganboy on March 28, 2008, 01:51:56 PM

A very hard clip to watch in entirety. This board reeks of cowardice from stem to stern. I find some posters on here say damn all about what Muslim extremists  are doing around the world and the hatred that some of them spread yet the second Israel attacks the Palestinians some on here go ballistic and I find that disgusting in the extreme. There is no balance at all.

England is a disaster area right now, Churches and Ministers are being atacked by this scum that hate Christianity and everything non muslim.

There are too many anti semites on this board and too many people afraid to speak to the Muslim issue that pervade Europe.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

take_yer_points

Quote from: heganboy on March 28, 2008, 01:32:46 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1206624103

This is the 15 minute film by the dutch politician Geert Wilders that is causing all the fuss in Holland. Islam is portrayed as being comparable to Nazism and Communism

That is hard watching in parts! The bit with Ken Bigley (or I think that's who it was anyway) isn't the nicest thing in the world. Its hard to believe that they actually genuinely believe in what they are saying!

stew

Quote from: AFS on March 28, 2008, 03:00:19 PM
Quote from: stew on March 28, 2008, 02:14:54 PM
Quote from: heganboy on March 28, 2008, 01:51:56 PM

A very hard clip to watch in entirety. This board reeks of cowardice from stem to stern. I find some posters on here say damn all about what Muslim extremists  are doing around the world and the hatred that some of them spread yet the second Israel attacks the Palestinians some on here go ballistic and I find that disgusting in the extreme. There is no balance at all.

England is a disaster area right now, Churches and Ministers are being atacked by this scum that hate Christianity and everything non muslim.

There are too many anti semites on this board and too many people afraid to speak to the Muslim issue that pervade Europe.

So thats what we were doing wrong! Instead of hating Jews and loving Muslims, we should have been hating Muslim 'scum' and loving Jews! Don't know where I would have been but for this fantastic piece of moral guidance. Cheers for the enlightenment stew!  ::)

I never said you should hate anybody, nor would I. I also never said that you should love jews. On a personal level I dont hate anybody or any religion however I am disgusted by what is happening in Europe and the middle east at the hands of religious extremists and I would say the same things if it were Christian or jews that were beheading and raping women and lopping the heads of people because they are non ( insert demonination)

I notice that you never said a word about the violence that muslims are bestowing upon the Christian Clergy in England. Ah I get it, if you ignore it shure it will go away. :-\

Donagh

Some of my best friends are Semites. I try to get over to Malta at least once a year to visit them.

stew

[/quote]

Thanks for the clarification. I think we both agree that violence toward, or in the name of any religion is abhorrent. I see your point that in this part of the world sometimes more is made of the ill deeds of Israel in comparison to actions in the name of the Muslim 'cause'. However it must also be pointed out that the Israeli government, which seemingly has the supported of the EU and US government, are carrying out disgraceful acts in Palestine which are in direct breach of international laws (targeting of civilians, etc.). Unlike Muslim terrorists (who may carry out equally horrendous crimes), the Israeli government are answerable to the UN and other international bodies yet nobody dares criticise them. Thats my main issue, and as we in this part of the world should be well aware, there is rarely a 100% right and 100% wrong side of any conflict - there will always be evil people on either side that will do terrible things, but we shouldn't tar everyone with their brush.
[/quote]

We on this board have no problem criticising Israel but it is very rare anyone says a thing about the terrorists that are bent on eradicating the jews off the face of the earth. Israel has acted like animals in Palestine and should be held acountable for their actions but there is a double standard in my opinion on this board and that is what troubles me.

stew

Quote from: AFS on March 28, 2008, 04:08:37 PM
Quote from: stew on March 28, 2008, 03:51:34 PM

Thanks for the clarification. I think we both agree that violence toward, or in the name of any religion is abhorrent. I see your point that in this part of the world sometimes more is made of the ill deeds of Israel in comparison to actions in the name of the Muslim 'cause'. However it must also be pointed out that the Israeli government, which seemingly has the supported of the EU and US government, are carrying out disgraceful acts in Palestine which are in direct breach of international laws (targeting of civilians, etc.). Unlike Muslim terrorists (who may carry out equally horrendous crimes), the Israeli government are answerable to the UN and other international bodies yet nobody dares criticise them. Thats my main issue, and as we in this part of the world should be well aware, there is rarely a 100% right and 100% wrong side of any conflict - there will always be evil people on either side that will do terrible things, but we shouldn't tar everyone with their brush.

We on this board have no problem criticising Israel but it is very rare anyone says a thing about the terrorists that are bent on eradicating the jews off the face of the earth. Israel has acted like animals in Palestine and should be held acountable for their actions but there is a double standard in my opinion on this board and that is what troubles me.
[/quote]

What you are implying is that there is some kinda of silent support for Islamic terrorists and their actions coming from people on this board and/or country (as I'd imagine the views aired here are fairly representative of national opinions) as a whole, on the basis of the fact that there appears to be more Israeli criticism than Islamic criticism. This is both wrong and insulting.
[/quote]

I am not one for implying anything, i will tell you what I think. I dont think there is silent support for Islamic terrorists I think people are afraid to comment on Muslim issues as they are afraid they will get found out and killed/injured.

I have seen some of the disgusting comments on here from posters about Jews, I have not seen too many comments about the Muslim extremists and that is why i wrote what i wrote.

What you have done is take a perception which was wrong and made the decision that i was insulting. I have ben on this board for many years and know that some people are veery quick to condemn Israel yet the same people say feck all when Muslims are beheading Christians. If you think that is wrong or insulting you are wrong, it is a fact!

Square Ball

love the new ads at the bottom

Muslim Girl Marriage
Meet beautiful Muslim women. video chat, photos. Meet right now!
www.MarryMuslimGirl.comMuslim Girl Marriage
Meet Muslim women & Muslim girl. Video chat. Date Muslim woman now!
www.Muslima2Marry.comMuslim Marriage
Islamic Site, Free Listing, Photos, Meet Your Perfect Partner Here!
www.MuslimWedding.orgIslamic Marriage
Looking for Marriage? Chat Online. Free Profile, Search & Messaging.
SingleMuslim.com
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

stew

[
I still don't really see your point. Why do you believe that there is less criticism of Islamic terrorism in this part of the world? You've mentioned something about fear of reprisals but you can't seriously believe that, I doubt there are many people fearing a 'jihad' will be put on them for condemning Islamic terrorists on a GAA message board.
[/quote]

My point is that there is an avoidance on this board when it comes to Muslim extremism compared to any other subject. It is more of an observation than anything. I have witnessed for years what has been written about both Muslims and jews, the jews get the short end of the stick. One last thing, if you think some people are not afraid to open their mouths about what is going on with Muslims you are sadly mistaken.

heganboy

Quote from: Take Your Points on March 28, 2008, 06:33:01 PM
I thought this was a thread about Heganboy discovering Fintona, that well known town in Tyrone and home of one of our most prolific and Knowledgeable posters.

Brilliant!
as we all know when pronouncing that wonderful towns name, there should be no vowels until the very end
FNTN-HUH

one more thing- we have knowledgeable posters? are you sure? I must go back and check my records

jodyb

Quote from: stew on March 28, 2008, 03:51:34 PM

[/quote]

We on this board have no problem criticising Israel but it is very rare anyone says a thing about the terrorists that are bent on eradicating the jews off the face of the earth. Israel has acted like animals in Palestine and should be held acountable for their actions but there is a double standard in my opinion on this board and that is what troubles me.[/quote]
You takin the p!ss Stew?? If I'm not mistaken (an maybe I am.. few glasses of wine) your pic is Cross pitch with a chopper over it an the words lest we forget???? Hypocrisy not seen since the bishops blessed the blueshirts!!
If i'm wrong an it doesn't depict that, you're still incredibly misinformed

give her dixie

I was never married, but I spent a night in Fintona..........
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

stew

You takin the p!ss Stew?? If I'm not mistaken (an maybe I am.. few glasses of wine) your pic is Cross pitch with a chopper over it an the words lest we forget???? Hypocrisy not seen since the bishops blessed the blueshirts!!
If i'm wrong an it doesn't depict that, you're still incredibly misinformed
[/quote]

and you are very vague, you didnt comment on the thread you just played the man.

It is the pitch in cross, do tell how that leads me to being a hypocrite, I know you have a few in you so your answer should be interesting.
:-\

Here it is love. It is only my opinion and I await to hear just how i am 'incredibly misinformed' with baited breath. ;)