Dearest wooden spoon in history

Started by the Deel Rover, March 26, 2008, 02:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on March 26, 2008, 07:33:25 PM
Lads I was thinking about heading up for the league game in a few weeks.

Will I be safe swanning around the streets of Castlebar?

I hear Mayo have a top firm of some proper naughty boys. Will I have to come up mob handed? ;D

Great film all the same.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

the ship

Quote from: Barney on March 26, 2008, 03:51:41 PM
Its good enough for the County Board the control of crowds in Castlebar has long been a disgrace and an embarassment. I know its innocent fun but the fact that hundreds of kids can storm the pitch at half time is a bit of a joke.

I suppose the €5,000.00 will probably be given to the Dubs towards their holiday fund or something to help them win Sam  :P

i counted 20 kids at half time

Lar Naparka

Lads I was thinking about heading up for the league game in a few weeks.

Will I be safe swanning around the streets of Castlebar?

Of course you'll be safe! Sure our fans couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo! None of them will be accurate enough to land one on you.
When I heard of the Donaghy incident I knew it was definitely one of ours who threw it;  How could any one one else manage to miss him?
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

rosnarun

i think now that we know who brought in the deadly weapon we at long last have an excuse to ban the annoyingly unfunny cnut.
isn't there there some principle in law that if you bring in a foreign object that you are responsible for its use.
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

mannix

It appears there was 2 spoonthrowers. Some people now say they seen one one the grassy knoll on the BACON FACTORY END  and others say they heard a throw coming from the CASTLEBAR BOOK DEPOSITORY some distance away.
Either way its certainly an inside job, Kerry always do stuff like this to deflect critiscism from irate fans that travel across state lines to see them perform.

Gnevin

See they are installing security cameras in the ground in Mayo , very bad sign
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Gnevin on March 27, 2008, 09:51:43 AM
See they are installing security cameras in the ground in Mayo , very bad sign

yea not looking good for ye either gnevin after all i prefer to get a wooden spoon thrown at me rather than a headbutt
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

AZOffaly

Especially if it's a Mayo lad throwing the wooden spoon. :D

the Deel Rover

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 27, 2008, 10:31:22 AM
Especially if it's a Mayo lad throwing the wooden spoon. :D

:D :D ah come on Az give us a break
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

AZOffaly

Sorry Deel. I'll back off now. Ye just leave yerselves too open for it :D

Look on the brightside, at least ye are throwing division 1 wooden spoons. Our lads would have to throw division 4 teaspoons.

the Deel Rover

In fairness to whoever threw the spoon it was a fierce windy day and he probably didn't allow for the wind that builds up in Mc Hale park, still it was a good effort just tailed off near the end ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers