The Paris Hilton Thread

Started by ziggysego, March 14, 2008, 04:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Paris Hilton is running a competition on MTV to be her new Best Friend forever.

If you're interested, you can enter here www.parisbff.com.

ONeill, this is the perfect opportunity to get over that Kildress woman.
Testing Accessibility

Zapatista

Dude! What do you be looking for online. At 4 in the afternoon too :D

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Zapatista

ziggysego

I'm the last person you should be asking  :D
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Dont sell yourself short zig! Yer a durty teabaggin dog. :D

ziggysego

My reputation is greatly exaggerated Puck!  :D
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Zapatista

Does the act of teabaggin make you a durtydog or are the seperate?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

thejuice

Since she has absolutley no chance of making a real friend she has to dupe some deluded celebrity worhipping brain-dead sycophant into being her friend. Christ, I am really tired of these worthless idiots. Celebrity "culture" is a mis-leading term, its the opposite of culture, its more like a debilitating disease in society.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

illdecide

Was on the site looking for a copy of "One night in Paris" i used to have but lent it to my ex boss in Hydebank and never got it back...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

Neighbour 'will pay for Hilton to leave'

A neighbour of Paris Hilton is willing to pay tens of thousands of dollars a month for her to leave the area, according to reports.

The unnamed Hollywood Hills resident has written a letter to Hilton's landlord, proposing to pay $5,000 more than the heiress if he requests for her to move, says TMZ.

Despite living there for only five days, the neighbour claims that the model "is ruining his life" as a result of "loud parties, screaming and yelling, and vandalism". Police have already been called to the house on two occasions.

Hilton currently pays $22,000 a month, which would force the neighbour to give the landlord $27,000 if she departed the home.
Testing Accessibility

Niall Quinn

Quote from: ziggysego on May 18, 2009, 01:13:45 AM
Hilton currently pays $22,000 a month, which would force the neighbour to give the landlord $27,000 if she departed the home.

It's nice that they did the math(s) for us.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad