No more Missus Ryan!

Started by An Gaeilgoir, March 08, 2008, 08:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Gaeilgoir

I read in todays paper that Gerry Ryan and the missus have split up after 26 years, Mondays show sholud be interesting!!!!!

Blacksheep

Doesn't pass the "so what?" test.
Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!

Dougal Maguire

As far as I'm concerned the woman deserves a medal for staying with the pretentious cnut for so long
Careful now

stew

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on March 08, 2008, 08:52:07 PM
As far as I'm concerned the woman deserves a medal for staying with the pretentious cnut for so long

I am sure a medal is the last thing on her mind. she will be after half the money, property etc.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

dodo

Stopped listening to that pompous knob many moons ago when he constantly went on about Mrs Ryan and their kids as if they were important to the nation. She's well shot of him......I know I am !

From the Bunker

Yeah, has been up his hole for a long time, ever since her left his night time slot 10-12 (I think!) and got prime time agony aunt hours. Always out to prove his highly educated vocabulary and diction, which was ironically lost on his listenership. I will not know what the reaction is on Monday as i will not be listening, But for the rare time i am in a shop or any other place where i don't control the dial, i least there will be no more pretentious Missus Ryan Drivel! Scarely over the last year, Ray D'arcy has began to develop some of Ryans horrible traits......That's fame i suppose!

Seany

Typical irish begrudgery.  G Ryan is an outstanding radio presenter  His interviews with quests are brilliant and show an intelligence and empathy the likes of Jonathan Ross could only dream of.  I wish him all the best.

rosnarun

Quote:DTypical irish begrudgery.  G Ryan is an outstanding radio presenter  His interviews with quests are brilliant and show an intelligence and empathy the likes of Jonathan Ross could only dream of.  I wish him all the best.

Brilliant use of Irony. top marks
Of course with the compliant Irish Media well never find out the real story . look what a Great Job the did keeping the harry windsor story quiet for their majesty.
If only we had a shite talking purient Radio DJ who didn't mind washing people dirty linen in public.
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

feetofflames

i have no time for G Ryan and care less about his missu, but dont you think thres some horrendous invection being displayed on here, towards the couple and their private business.  Never wish on someone what you wouldnt wish on yerself or alternatively go buy yerself OK magazine. 
Chief Wiggum

thebandit

He never metioned it yet...

AZOffaly

Quote from: feetofflames on March 10, 2008, 10:40:12 AM
i have no time for G Ryan and care less about his missu, but dont you think thres some horrendous invection being displayed on here, towards the couple and their private business.  Never wish on someone what you wouldnt wish on yerself or alternatively go buy yerself OK magazine. 

Spot on.

pintsofguinness

I seen the headline on the front page of the Irish Star the other day - my first thought was "so what?"

Who gives a shit?

I don't mind Ryan (though I don't think you can compare him to Jonathan Ross, Seany).
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Hound

Maybe on my own here, but I've always found Ryan's radio show entertaining!

Seany

Me too.  My earlier post wasn't irony - I was serious.  i really like Gerry Ryan.  Think he's a talented broadcaster...Nothing wrong with praising someone every so often.

Nimbus

Chris Moyles is hard to beat for a laugh in the morning.