Room to Rent

Started by nrico2006, March 06, 2008, 02:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Apart from the obvious flatmate.co.uk, anybody know a good and quick way to find rooms available to rent for the Craigavon/Lurgan area?  

Thanks
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Minder

Quote from: nrico2006 on March 06, 2008, 02:48:02 PM
Apart from the obvious flatmate.co.uk, anybody know a good and quick way to find rooms available to rent for the Craigavon/Lurgan area?  

Thanks

Did the missus lash you out nrico?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Donagh

Thanks

Lurgan Mail

nrico2006

No, I lashed her out a few months ago and the old rent is stinging the pocket too much, so a share with a few dolls would go down better.  What about yourself, theres bound to be wedding bells ringing soon is there not? 

Thanks Donagh!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Minder

Quote from: nrico2006 on March 06, 2008, 02:53:34 PM
No, I lashed her out a few months ago and the old rent is stinging the pocket too much, so a share with a few dolls would go down better.  What about yourself, theres bound to be wedding bells ringing soon is there not? 

Thanks Donagh!

I am deaf so i will never hear them........But she would be a very lucky lady nonetheless.......
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Watcher Pat

Thanks

Try the estate agents beside Mc Donalds shop in North street..McAtaffey's think its called(not 100% sure of the name) I know they do a lot of Letting.
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

illdecide

I'd let you stay in with me but you wouldn't stick my wife's nagging 10 mins :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Deal_Me_In

Not sure if there would be anything for lurgan/craigavon but i know for Belfast gumtree.com is good for rooms to rent.