Previous topic - Next topic

never kickt a ball

Sat 15th March
Omagh@19:30 Tyrone v Laois
Allianz National Football League Fourth Round

http://www.tyronegaa.ie/county/football/news/story.jsp?newsid=531

Bottom of the table clash. Big game for both teams

tyroneman

Big game for both teams alright............Tyrone now need 3 straight wins to see off relegation

Hopefully the disgracefull memory of how the Laois players carried on in our last Championship meeting will be fresh enough in the lads heads.

doirebhoy

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: tyroneman on March 03, 2008, 01:51:43 PM
Big game for both teams alright............Tyrone now need 3 straight wins to see off relegation

Hopefully the disgracefull memory of how the Laois players carried on in our last Championship meeting will be fresh enough in the lads heads.

::) Are you serious  ???
Or just sour we beat you  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ExiledGael

Can see Tyrone handing out a serious hammering here. They are long overdue and a few positive signs seem to have emerged lately.
Notice Liam Kearns refused to speculate on the return of a number of Laois players from retirement on Saturday night. Are there rumours of a return for Higgins and Kelly?

orangeman

Zapatista

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ExiledGael on March 03, 2008, 06:17:47 PM
Can see Tyrone handing out a serious hammering here. They are long overdue and a few positive signs seem to have emerged lately.
Notice Liam Kearns refused to speculate on the return of a number of Laois players from retirement on Saturday night. Are there rumours of a return for Higgins and Kelly?

Is there any point in us even turning up so    ???

As for Kelly/Higgins rumours have been going on since they quit,Personally as much as i'd love to see them back i think at this stage it would be better off if they didn't come back because it shouldn't take that much coaxing to get them back if they really wanted to play,So if they do come back will their hearts really be in it?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ExiledGael

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 03, 2008, 06:37:31 PM

Is there any point in us even turning up so    ???

Ah yiz can turn up alright. I'd love to see a Laois win, but have a feeling Tyrone have turned a corner.

tyroneman

QuoteAre you serious 
Or just sour we beat you 

Can take getting beat by a better team, and Laois were the better team on the day, but thier players were waaaay over the top in how they carried on. That bollix screaming in the face of Jordan will be an image I hold for many years - uncalled for

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: tyroneman on March 03, 2008, 07:37:30 PM
QuoteAre you serious 
Or just sour we beat you 

Can take getting beat by a better team, and Laois were the better team on the day, but thier players were waaaay over the top in how they carried on. That bollix screaming in the face of Jordan will be an image I hold for many years - uncalled for

Maybe so but sure isn't it great all Tyrone players are Saints
You'll Never Walk Alone.

bennydorano

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 03, 2008, 09:14:03 PM
QuoteAre you serious 
Or just sour we beat you 

Who was it, was it Sheehan?  I ask as I reckon it's a Kerry thing or else him and Donaghy(who seems to be at it all the time) are just fuckwits.

Zapatista

QuoteAre you serious 
Or just sour we beat you 

Jordan is a big boy, he will be grand.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: bennydorano on March 03, 2008, 11:30:49 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 03, 2008, 09:14:03 PM
QuoteAre you serious 
Or just sour we beat you 

Who was it, was it Sheehan?  I ask as I reckon it's a Kerry thing or else him and Donaghy(who seems to be at it all the time) are just fuckwits.

Yeah it was Billy Sheehan,It was much a do about nothing really
You'll Never Walk Alone.