Dublin v Tyrone

Started by downredblack, December 13, 2006, 03:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Elias

O'Neill is defiantly out, apparently his ban expires a few hours after the game ends.

Maximus Marillius

Considering that there have been 22 crap pages written about this 1st round national league game...thank God Saturday is coming...the down side is that youse nutters will write another 22 on who should have won and why

ONeill

Quote from: Elias on January 30, 2007, 03:56:54 PM
O'Neill is defiantly out, apparently his ban expires a few hours after the game ends.

Maybe the drunken Dubs arriving late will have its benefits!!
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

EC Unique

Quote from: Maximus Marillius on January 30, 2007, 04:00:12 PM
Considering that there have been 22 crap pages written about this 1st round national league game...thank God Saturday is coming...the down side is that youse nutters will write another 22 on who should have won and why

Better than going to the Londonderry page to read 22 pages on why they are crap ;D ;D :D :-*

Gnevin

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 30, 2007, 11:19:20 AM
I missed that GNevin. What was the real problem they found out later? I always assumed it was the late drinking.

Their was some sort of problems with the Canal End , just like the pitch was later discovered to be crap or the kilkenny pitch invasion was fine  ::)
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

AZOffaly

You've lost me GNevin. What problem was in the Canal End? I'm genuinely curious, I can't remember this at all.

I don't undertand what you are saying about the pitch being crap, or the Kilkenny invasion either. I feel like I've missed a few episodes of this series :D

Canalman

AZ Offaly, all of last year's "delayed" throw ins were ordered by the Gardai as a result of congestion leading from Jones Road to the stiles at the Canal End. It is a narrow lane that expands closer to the stiles and led to approx 30min delays in getting in.Guy in our club is stationed in Fitzwilliam Street and said that GAA(and their lickspittles in the Sunday Game) are blaming drunkeness and latecomers, when it is a design fault..

tayto

Quote from: Elias on January 30, 2007, 03:56:54 PM

Good thing it was fixed for a saturday then eh! ... seriously though i'd prefer him to play, it's players like him that you go to see even if it means 70 mins of torment ...

never kickt a ball

Quote from: Northside Dub on January 30, 2007, 03:49:13 PM
Would any of the Tyrone posters like to put up what they think they're team for saturday will be?
Put up a team yesterday northside but it was removed. Sorry Mickey but here goes again:

Pascal
Ricey  Cormac McGinley  McGee
Harte  C Gormley  Justin McMahon
  Kevin Hughes   S Cavanagh
C Cavanagh/T McGuigan  G Cavlan Penrose
E McGinley   P Rouse    Mugsy 

realredhandfan

Devine
Ricey  Cormac McGinley  McGee
Harte  Kevin Hughes Penrose 
    S Cavanagh Kelvin Hughes
C Cavanagh G Cavlan T Mc Guigan
Niall Gormley  P Rouse  Mugsy 

dubsnsubs

DUBLIN (SF v Tyrone) - S Cluxton; D Henry, N O'Shea, P Griffin; P Casey, C Moran, G Brennan; D O'Mahony, D Magee; D Murray, A Brogan, D Connolly; D O'Callaghan, K Bonner, C Keaney.

Collie Moran and Niall O' Shea providing the back spine down the middle. Niall O' Shea marking this new large Tyrone full forward Rouse. I'd get my money on Tyrone to win this one unfortunately. Cant see a Dublin victory.

Josey Whales

very disappointed with the selection-dublin could make sure they win that game by picking the right team considering some of the players tyrone are missing- they've now given tyrone a right good chance. i thought we wanted to make sure of the playoffs? I think it's a mistake leaving cullen and quinn out.

tyroneman

Have to laugh at the Dubs on here..................SON, Jordan, Dooher, Holmes, Gourley, Gormley(prob) and McGuigan all out of the game on Sat, Dubs with bulk of the supporters and home advantage, motor fresh from a match the week before, - how can they talk this up into anything other than a nailed on win for Dublin is beyond me

Josey Whales

because you have as many new guys as we have.
casey hasn't played any football. etc.
a new full back
a 19 year old kicking frees-
could all go swimmingly- could all go down the pan. i think with the 4 below players we'd win. No problem with connolly and brennan they deserve to start but i 'd prefer a few more experienced men around them.

cullen-whelan-quinn-cahill that's as many as you're misssing. so don't give us that load of b*****.