Dublin v Tyrone

Started by downredblack, December 13, 2006, 03:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youbetterbelieveit

so it up to 63,000 as of yesterday, how many more does everybody think will go?

guy crouchback

i'd say it will go to 75,000

Over the Bar

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

realredhandfan

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Gnevin

Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

ziggysego

Quote from: Gnevin on January 24, 2007, 04:49:46 PM
Dubs to win by 3

Those fantasy adverts from that mobile phone are good craic!  :D
Testing Accessibility

realredhandfan

I fancy the boys in blue by 4 / 5.  My prediction is based on some rather accurate tea leaves, a proven cloudy crystal ball and the fact that we are without O Neill.

easytiger

Sorry lads - my mistake on chorus - but I'll let you know if that changes.

thegael

what a way to start the season!

my money is on tyrone.

what an occasion , we could not have asked for a better pairing.

fill it up and send the message out gaelic games are number one in ireland.

fill it up and celebrate our games with two of the best , pity we couldn't get a cameo from peter the great and give him a send off!

Big Mac

I reckon Tyrone'll win too, but they'll not get in easy with Dublin looking for a bit back after last year's fiasco!
We claw with our fingernails for that inch...

supersarsfields

Blah Blah Blah - What we hear when yet a other tyrone fan comes to tells how great they are

Gnevin, i think you'll find this was in response to a Dublin poster earlier, so dont be getting all sanctimonious on us there!!

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: Big Mac on January 24, 2007, 05:21:39 PM
I reckon Tyrone'll win too, but they'll not get in easy with Dublin looking for a bit back after last year's fiasco!

Tyrone will be going into the game without Conor Gormley, Brian Dooher, Brian McGuigan and Stephen O' Neill (and whats the situation with Jordan?). Thats the spine of the team and All-Stars the lot of them. As such Id say the priority for Tyrone is to go and put it up to the Dubs and see how the young lads on the panel cope with the Croke Park experience. Would be a big surprise if Dublin didnt win (although a great boost for Tyrone).

Gnevin

Quote from: supersarsfields on January 24, 2007, 05:25:09 PM
Blah Blah Blah - What we hear when yet a other tyrone fan comes to tells how great they are

Gnevin, i think you'll find this was in response to a Dublin poster earlier, so dont be getting all sanctimonious on us there!!

Yes its always a Dub's fault :P
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.