Henry Kelly - Let's Talk

Started by THE MIGHTY QUINN, February 22, 2008, 06:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE MIGHTY QUINN

That absolute 'Game for a Laugh' tosspot Henry, I'm about 70 but I miraculously still have brown hair, Kelly was on BBC NI Let's Talk last night. He made an absolute tit of himself, although why BBC had him on in the first place defeats me. As regards nepotism in NI politics he referred back to the good old days when Daddy the printer got son into the newspaper, in other words the Harland and Wolff recruiting methods. He then went on to suggest that type of corruption we're seeing in politics in NI at the moment is no real problem and at least its an improvement on what went before. A total asshole

red hander

Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on February 22, 2008, 06:40:23 PM
That absolute 'Game for a Laugh' tosspot Henry, I'm about 70 but I miraculously still have brown hair, Kelly was on BBC NI Let's Talk last night. He made an absolute tit of himself, although why BBC had him on in the first place defeats me. As regards nepotism in NI politics he referred back to the good old days when Daddy the printer got son into the newspaper, in other words the Harland and Wolff recruiting methods. He then went on to suggest that type of corruption we're seeing in politics in NI at the moment is no real problem and at least its an improvement on what went before. A total asshole

This is the same Henry Kelly who has a criminal conviction from the very early 1970s for exposing himself to a couple of shocked players after jumping from behind the bushes of a green at a Belfast golf club clad in nothing more than an open beige-coloured raincoat (true).

I lived in England during the mid-eighties when the boul Henry was presenting Going For Gold.  One day my landlady, a very proper english lady,  came round to collect the rent and the show was on.  She very apologetically said to me while clasping my arm: "I know you're irish, so please don't take any offence, but see that Henry Kelly, I can't f****** stand that odious c***!   Never forget it.

carnaross

Henry Kelly and Terry Wogan. Now there's a pair of twats who should have their Irish citizenship stripped off them.
Anyone travelling to Leeds to work/study are welcome to join St. Benedicts Harps GAA in Leeds.