The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewanderer

Quote from: thewanderer on November 25, 2009, 06:35:23 PM
its easy to see who the loyal supporter is! the man who was to help the previous management team of dynes and grimley and who was overlooked. Looks like a real poison chalice for the man that takes the job now. dirty washing in public bad reflection from a so called loyal supporter >:(
Your confirming what was said ogshead. Now you know who the new helper of grimley and dynes was to be. What about his track record with teams, never mind benny,s, not too impressive for the self proclaimed top coach in ireland. screwball >:(

hound of ulster

Quote from: thewanderer on November 26, 2009, 12:35:39 PM
its easy to see who the loyal supporter is! the man who was to help the previous management team of dynes and grimley and who was overlooked. Looks like a real poison chalice for the man that takes the job now. dirty washing in public bad reflection from a so called loyal supporter >:(
Your confirming what was said ogshead. Now you know who the new helper of grimley and dynes was to be. What about his track record with teams, never mind benny,s, not too impressive for the self proclaimed top coach in ireland. screwball >:(
wanderer why don,t you f88K off with your shit stirring :-[

thewanderer

good man hound its not shit stirring. but as rufus says no more comments- subject closed

ogshead

Quote from: hound of ulster on November 26, 2009, 03:01:22 PM
Quote from: thewanderer on November 26, 2009, 12:35:39 PM
wanderer why don,t you f88K off with your shit stirring :-[

When you have a thread on your club on a public forum and people start telling tales your gonna get shit stirrers. Goes with the territory

randomtask

are harps minors playing in the st.pauls tournament this weekend?

thewanderer

Maybe this will be a lesson in why not to have a thread in a public forum. no more comments please!!!!!!!!!!!!

RealSpiritof98

The wanderer, why dont you climb back up whatever ass you came out of because your just a dickhead. I made a point that a letter had been put into a local newspaper and I wanted to convey my disappointment. I for one do not need you to tell me what to do on this board, I can do or say what I want and when I want. I do respect that people like Rufus do not like to see the dirty linen aired in public and they have a point, its something that I have said in the past myself, but I just couldn't take it anymore and said what I had to say, but them elder members have earned my respect and I hope vice versa. Everybody knows you're a WUM, head back to the motherland of Orchard County.

thewanderer

tut tut, spirit dont take it personal ,too many making contributions at this stage when more serious action by the people involved may happen. i just think enough has been said in public. ps dont start talkin about ass,s

RealSpiritof98

;) A lot of work has went into my posterior :o

Rufus T Firefly

ITS KAAAT

keep it clean thewandered and spiritof98

Rufus T Firefly

Great win for the Minors over Killan Gaels of Cavan.

The Irish News report of the game has been added to the Club Website, and a few photos of the match are attached below. The photos are courtesy of Billy McLarnon - thanks very much to him.

Match Report

Passing_Interest

Well done to the Harps Committee on a well written defence of our club.
Having read John Morrison's article and the Sports Editor's letter it looks like John Morrison was not pandering to his own grotesque ego......rather he has no control over what is / is not published on the pages which carry his name......strange way for a journalist to operate.
Anyway, thats the Gazette side of things sorted. Well done.
Nothing but the same old story.........

thewanderer

Thats what you get i suppose with a unionist based paper which generally doesnt provide too much Gaa coverage.

Sanchez

How's it going folks?

I was just wondering what way your manager situation was now in terms of Grimley and Dynes and if they were taking you this year?? Not trying to stir anything up. I am generally interested as my club (Eglish) are on the hunt for a new manager. I am not involved in anyway with picking the manager, as i've said just asking out of interest.

Thanks for your help.