The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erwin Rommel

Quote from: gaapunter on August 20, 2008, 05:38:08 PM
Quote from: fcuksake on August 20, 2008, 12:04:11 AM
GaaPunter

73 posts and he still cannot grasp the quotes :D :D :D

You should use the Spell Check thats available.......

You should go and watch countdown- loser- and what's wrong with my English- if you want to compare academic records i.e A levels degree results - I would be more than happy to

Now F-ck off and play on the M1

You like Coundown do you.

Check out this for a numbers game - Harps Senior championships = 20, Killeavey senior chapionships == 3. Adios

winsamsoon

ERWIN FFS he is a clans man you ballbag you are talking about his English . It is quite clear some of you roots can't read. He has said he is a clans man.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Erwin Rommel

Then why does he keep going on about Killeavey? How many Clubs does he ahve?

He's some gaa punter alrighht - its Harps or nothing for us - no glory hunting, support the team through thick and thin!

Out of curiosity winsamsoon, who does gaapunter he follow in mid Armagh

fcuksake

Quote from: gaapunter on August 20, 2008, 05:38:08 PM
Quote from: fcuksake on August 20, 2008, 12:04:11 AM
GaaPunter

73 posts and he still cannot grasp the quotes :D :D :D

You should use the Spell Check thats available.......

You should go and watch countdown- loser- and what's wrong with my English- if you want to compare academic records i.e A levels degree results - I would be more than happy to

anytime

Now F-ck off and play on the M1   ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

you have lost me on the M1 remark?? ???
at least you spelt it right. ;D

SO YOU F*** OFF TO ANOTHER THREAD
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

billy the kid

Now that Harps are def down do you lads think they will come straight back up again, as lets face it Div 2 is a very poor standard, or will it take a while to rebuild?

Out of a matter of interest how did a club the size of harps manage to get relegated out of a poor enough Div 1 in the first place? Have yous had a bad run of injuries or something?
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

illdecide

If the Harps have a full team they would never have been relegated (prob Mullaghbawn) i suppose Dromintee wouldn't have been down there also if they'd have had a full team out. They should bounce back up straight away...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

rootthemout

struggled this year withiut county men and missed joe quigley for some important games,joe carried alot of our scoring threat,would like to think we are strong enough to come straight back up but it will be tough with alot of mid armagh derby games with teams who will really be up for us,we have to match that commitment and i'm afraid if we play the way we played in some games this year it could take us a while to get back up.

topgun

REST ASSURED THE HARPS WILL BOUNCE STRAIGHT BACK UP TO DIVISION 1! ;)
a prophet is not recognised by his own

billy the kid

They would need to as any team who spends any longer than 1 year in division 2 must be very poor as the standard is woeful and couldnt be taken seriously as a "big club"
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: billy the kid on August 21, 2008, 05:53:21 PM
They would need to as any team who spends any longer than 1 year in division 2 must be very poor as the standard is woeful and couldnt be taken seriously as a "big club"

Trying to place that accent? I'm sure it'll come to me!  ;)

Anyway, it's great to have a top fan of Armagh football visiting our humble Club thread! You're most welcome William!

bennydorano

Quote from: billy the kid on August 21, 2008, 05:53:21 PM

What consitutes a big club? Success? Membership numbers?  If it's the former there's not too many big clubs about!  Membership wise I guess Cross would be the biggest, we'd probably be 2nd or 3rd I'd imagine?? Not really sure.

charlie stubbs

heard big marty mckenna made a return to harps training for cship any truth?useful footballer

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: charlie stubbs on August 21, 2008, 07:52:06 PM
heard big marty mckenna made a return to harps training for cship any truth?useful footballer

heard that too charles.... fella from portadown told me

fcuksake

throw him in at FF, he would be a handle for any full back.

time will tell, anyword on Toal, now that the road bowls have ended
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Hank Everlast

Quote from: charlie stubbs on August 21, 2008, 07:52:06 PM

Is that 'Bonehead'?