Xabi Alonso, Hector and Meath GAA

Started by his holiness nb, January 31, 2008, 05:46:26 PM

Hector san UK tonight, chatting to Alonso about his Meath links, and playing GAA in Kells.
Should be a nice warm up to Laochra Gael for the Meath contingent.

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 31, 2008, 05:46:26 PM
Hector san UK tonight, chatting to Alonso about his Meath links, and playing GAA in Kells.

Good stuff i'll have to watch that

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 31, 2008, 05:46:26 PM

There's five reasons not to watch it  :P

Quote from: hardstation on January 31, 2008, 05:58:19 PM
Jaysus, Hector is an awful pain in the bollox. I don't know how anyone can watch him.
If it like the rest of his shows no one will get a word in except Hector, i still laugh when i think about the show with Trevor Brennan,where he was walking down the street with some Toulouse players... He looked like a constipated dog trying to make himself look bigger... muppet!

The Claw

The best bit of the Trevor Brennan show was at the end when Hector asked him if he had any regrets or something like that and Brennan said he wished he could have sorted out the dicipline issue and he thinks now he has finally done so. Straight after a black screen came up saying something to the effect:
2 months later 'Trevor Brennan decided to retire after receiving a two year suspension for an incident involving a fan'.

Chrisowc

Quote from: An Gaeilgoir on January 31, 2008, 06:49:34 PM
Quote from: hardstation on January 31, 2008, 05:58:19 PM
Jaysus, Hector is an awful pain in the bollox. I don't know how anyone can watch him.
If it like the rest of his shows no one will get a word in except Hector, i still laugh when i think about the show with Trevor Brennan,where he was walking down the street with some Toulouse players... He looked like a constipated dog trying to make himself look bigger... muppet!

I reckon he was trying to picture that Ulster fan quivering with fear at home on his settee.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

On behalf of Meath and its people, I'd like to apologise to the world at large for Hector.

QuoteOn behalf of Meath and its people, I'd like to apologise to he world at large for Hector

Will we also get an apology for Mick Lyons being unleashed on the GAA world.

Mikey Sheehy he with the wonky knees, was the only one in the adverts for the TG4 show that put Lyons sitting back on his hole.

Apologise for Mick Lyons?  Are you mad, man? The game could do with a few Mick Lyonses today.

Anyway, the least you could do is see my Hector with Da Bollix.

TG4 usually archive their shows at http://www.tg4.tv

last weeks is up there - so I assume this week's will be as well

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 31, 2008, 06:11:26 PM

some day, Xabi, some day, just keep training and you can throw away that red rag......... ;D

I must be the only one on here to think Hectors alright.  :-X

Never forget him turning up in the gym in LA or somewhere a few years back with the milk bottle legs and the gear in the plastic bag  ;D

A bit of an eegit, but harmless fun.

Wrecked Berties head too, thats worth a bit too!

Same boat as you holy man
I think Hector is alright as long as you dont take him too seriously. Good character and isnt afraid to take the p1ss out of himself
Bisping made some cnut out of him last night :D