Spotlight on BBC 6 Counties tomorrow night

Started by T Fearon, January 28, 2008, 04:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Programme is about the shameful poaching by the IFA of Irish passport holders. >:( The excerpts shown by way of advertising the programme show big ears Poots defending the IFA, and that arse licking cretin Gerry Armstrong saying and I quote "I regard myself as an Ulsterman. I would never ever have considered representing the Republic of Ireland" >:(

[Edited by Mod3]

nifan

Ive heard the likes of this from you before tony - if someone from OWC said the same about Darron Gibson youd go off your head so wise up.

new devil

Quote from: hardstation on January 28, 2008, 04:41:50 PM
Don't be fooled by the sash that he's got
He's still, he's still Gerry from the 'rock.
Used to be sound but he's now a c**k
Forgets where he came frooom.

:D :D :D :D

very good HS...Give us a few more

[Edited by Mod3]

Puckoon

I dont think T Fearon represents even 0.01% of the GAABOARD membership with that type of talk. Mods, just delete the thread and dont be giving this malcontent a soapbox to stand on.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Puckoon on January 28, 2008, 07:09:47 PM
I dont think T Fearon represents even 0.01% of the GAABOARD membership with that type of talk. Mods, just delete the thread and dont be giving this malcontent a soapbox to stand on.

it wouldn't last too long

T Fearon

Jumping to conclusions lads. It should be made clear to the cnut that he is not welcome on the Falls Road. I wouldn't want anyone to get into trouble for causing him harm. He simply is not worth it. I do not understand how anyne from a nationalist background can represent the IFA side but I respect those who do. But Armstrong's comments are outrageous.

ziggysego

Don't try and defend yourself Tony. Paisley used to pull the same shit.  >:(
Testing Accessibility

Orior

I wouldnt wish any harm on Gerry Armstrong, but he is a complete twat. I just dont understand how someone from the Falls who played gaelic can sell his soul like that. Maybe it is a city thing. I couldnt imagine any country lad coming out with such garbage.

Well, it takes all sorts. I hope Gerry does get that gong from Lizzie, and there's an open top bus ride up the Falls to show it off.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Rossfan

Quote from: T Fearon on January 28, 2008, 04:34:53 PM
arse licking cretin Gerry Armstrong saying and I quote "I regard myself as an Ulsterman. I would never ever have considered representing the Republic of Ireland"

I wonder what he thinks of Ulsterman Shay Given then?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

pintsofguinness

QuoteI wouldnt wish any harm on Gerry Armstrong, but he is a complete twat.
agree
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Chrisowc

Quote from: Rossfan on January 28, 2008, 07:30:44 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on January 28, 2008, 04:34:53 PM
arse licking cretin Gerry Armstrong saying and I quote "I regard myself as an Ulsterman. I would never ever have considered representing the Republic of Ireland"

I wonder what he thinks of Ulsterman Shay Given then?

Probably thinks he's a good goalkeeper.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Solomon Kane

Quote from: Orior on January 28, 2008, 07:28:06 PM
I wouldnt wish any harm on Gerry Armstrong, but he is a complete twat. I just dont understand how someone from the Falls who played gaelic can sell his soul like that. Maybe it is a city thing. I couldnt imagine any country lad coming out with such garbage.

Well, it takes all sorts. I hope Gerry does get that gong from Lizzie, and there's an open top bus ride up the Falls to show it off.

Chris Baird? He has already knocked back the 26 county splinter group when they approached him. ;D

Square Ball

Quote from: T Fearon on January 28, 2008, 07:20:20 PM
Jumping to conclusions lads. It should be made clear to the cnut that he is not welcome on the Falls Road. I wouldn't want anyone to get into trouble for causing him harm. He simply is not worth it. I do not understand how anyne from a nationalist background can represent the IFA side but I respect those who do. But Armstrong's comments are outrageous.

Tony

just for clarification are you from the Falls? what makes you think that he is not welcome there? is it because he played for Norn Iron? Just because he doesnt conform to your ideas doesnt mean he shouldnt be made welcome on the Falls. You need to have a long hard look at yourslf and wise the feck up.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Rav67

Just because someone's from the Falls road doesn't automatically mean they are or have to be a republican Tony- you're conforming to typical lazy media generalisations.  I don't think you'd have made that comment if Gerry Armstrong came from anywhere else bar west Belfast, or perhaps south Armagh.

heganboy

QuoteI do not understand how anyne from a nationalist background can represent the IFA side but I respect those who do

No you don't Tony- thats a flat out lie, not only do you not respect them but you give them crap at any given opportunity- witness how you start the thread on Gerry Armstrong. If you're going to start a thread like this at least have the courage of your convictions, if you don't respect them; that's fine its your opinion and you're entitled to it, but don't make it out to be about respect for someone's opinion that's different to your because thats a load of crap and you know it.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity