The best score YOU ever scored

Started by Zulu, January 26, 2008, 12:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

One of my favourite goals was when playing Middletown in hurling last year.  I was running through with the ball from the 45 and went by a few men and was left with the keeper to beat.  I was on or around the 21 and he had came off his line a bit, and was probably expecting power - I just shortened the grip and gave her a wee flick off the wrist and the ball went over the line, although barely as I hadn't realised the huge puddle in the square!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Leg End

Quote from: Puckoon on January 26, 2008, 02:32:20 AM
The best score I never scored was a storming run from our own 40 right up to the 21 where I was unceremoniously dumped on my ring by the fullback for St Pius Magherafelt as I was about to pull the trigger. Our wing half back knocked over the resulting free.

have one of those myself puck... got the ball about 50 yds outabout 10 mins into a down 2nd division relegation playoff match i took on 2 players could have (probably should have in heinsiight) shot for point but seen just one defender between me and the goal so went at him and dropped the shoudler to which he went for so when i went the other way he deliberately raised his elbow and knocked my teeth into next week which i never got back and had to have my christmas dinner in a cup which was maybe the most annoying part  ;D ;D ;D
we're here for a good time, not a long time