Liverpool Accomodation Help

Started by girt_giggler, January 25, 2008, 09:29:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

girt_giggler

Booked a late wee weekend to Liverpool for next weekend, everywhere in the city (according to websites) is booked out(for the saturday night anyway, sunday is fine). anyone any decent B&B suggestions (preferavly as close to the centre as possible)? or would you think that if hotels were called they may actually have something available

thewobbler

full back

What websites have you checked girt?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: girt_giggler on January 25, 2008, 09:29:25 AM
Booked a late wee weekend to Liverpool for next weekend, everywhere in the city (according to websites) is booked out(for the saturday night anyway, sunday is fine). anyone any decent B&B suggestions (preferavly as close to the centre as possible)? or would you think that if hotels were called they may actually have something available

Depends what your going for...Bring the girlfriend or a few mates..6 of us are going from next Thursday to Monday...Staying in the formula 1 ...cheap as chips....£30 quid a nite for a room sleeps 3 if you want..Right beside the Albert dock...Or if your bringing the wife/girlfriend try the Ibis next door or the hanover right beside O'neills....I'm sure you'll be in there at some stage anyway...Great Guinness in there....
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

full back

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on January 25, 2008, 10:06:36 AM
...Staying in the formula 1 ...cheap as chips....£30 quid a nite for a room sleeps 3 if you want..

Is that the one were the toilets are shared?

girt_giggler

tried all their individual websites + other things like laterooms.com & iKnow north west or something. hanover etc all booked out too. 

girt_giggler

looks top drawer although a little pricey for somewhere to put your head down for a few nights!

Silky

I stayed in a cheep Hotel in Liverpool a couple of years ago when I was over for a match. £15 a night for 2 sharing. It was a real shite hole. Never again. I can't remember the name but it was near the uni & nite clubs.

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: full back on January 25, 2008, 10:30:04 AM
Quote from: The Watcher Pat on January 25, 2008, 10:06:36 AM
...Staying in the formula 1 ...cheap as chips....£30 quid a nite for a room sleeps 3 if you want..

Is that the one were the toilets are shared?

Yeh but i usually dont hang around it too long during the day...There is always plenty of hen nites in it as well. As i say not somewhere to take the g/f but good craic for a group of lads...
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

dubinhell

Quick question for any Liverpool dwellers

Do O'Neills show (GAA) League games or just championship??

Thanks!!!

boojangles

Do O'Neills show (GAA) League games or just championship??

Was in Liverpool 2 weeks ago Dubinhell and I watched Cavan V Cork on Setanta in O Neills on the Saturday evening,great spot.If your still about on Sundays,pay it a visit,a really lively One-Man band from about 6 o clock.

deiseach

If it's not on in O'Neills, it'll surely be on in Pogue Mahones on Seel Street.

girt_giggler