Fermanagh Football & Hurling

Started by Erne Gael, November 10, 2006, 10:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you agree with the new Summer League for Club teams?

Yes, gives the club players plenty of matches
23 (50%)
No, rather play challenge matches
4 (8.7%)
Waste of time, won't be taken seriously
19 (41.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

theskull1

Could you not just tell me? I'm trying to surf the net as efficiently as possible

Regards

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

saffron sam2

Quote from: theskull1 on October 06, 2009, 11:28:19 AM
Could you not just tell me? I'm trying to surf the net as efficiently as possible

Regards

I am just highlighting the hypocrisy and lack of class being displayed on this thread by milltown row.

Like I have said, win and lose with the same dignity and class - Kipling puts it better.

If you read other threads, you will see I am consistent about this. To save you having to search, here is another example.

Quote from: saffron sam2 on October 05, 2009, 02:58:01 PM
Quote from: an-lub-2-i-die on October 05, 2009, 02:13:32 PM
tfal you tipify everyone in bellaghy..arrogant c**nts..nd for what? unes won a weena oul championships back when no1 give two sh1ts..thats why this victory is so sweet...as 4 big rocko..wat a man he is..leaves the loup to go and win medals...next time u c him round bellaghy tell him he missed out on another johnny mac and thats why he cant be considered in the same class as paul mc flynn n johnny mc bride...because these men have REAL championships..

Total lack of class in that post. You do your club no favour.

Assuming of course you're not a WUM. It would be equally crass even if you were.

Obviously, no beef with St. Gall's. Hope this helps.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

johnneycool

Quote from: Signum Fidei on October 06, 2009, 10:39:11 AM

Ref was from Ballycran

Must have been Hugh Torney as I can't see Cathal 'Freeflow' O'Flynn being given an Ulster game. On second thoughts that's a bit harsh on Cathal as he's a damn sight better than some of those eejits who get to officiate.

Signum Fidei

It was hugh just forgot his name, as for 'chainsaw' sam i know all the defenders very well (as i was a past player) and not one is called chainsaw by fellow players management etc know one is called by that moniker in the club unless other people from other clubs call him this.  still i don't know how you come to this, any clues as to who this is then.

saffron sam2

Quote from: Signum Fidei on October 06, 2009, 12:36:12 PM
It was hugh just forgot his name, as for 'chainsaw' sam i know all the defenders very well (as i was a past player) and not one is called chainsaw by fellow players management etc know one is called by that moniker in the club unless other people from other clubs call him this.  still i don't know how you come to this, any clues as to who this is then.

Who is the one you know?

The one I know has six brothers.

Signum Fidei

sorry that was meant to be i know NO one is called that .

Well Sam If you are saying that Davey Sheehan (the seventh Brother) is called 'chainsaw' your are incorrect.  like all the sheehans in st galls over the last 99 odd years, they have all been called 'sheeko'/'Sheehy' (or by there first name!!!).  Certainly have not heard anyone call Davey that before i would be very surprised that you have heard him called by that name. 

If you did hear someones nickname as 'Chainsaw' i think that it would make you come to think that, that fella would be a hacker on the hurling field and David is far from that.  A quiet gentleman of/on the pitch who gives his all for the club both hurling and football wise, like most of the sheehans. 

MR.........?????

saffron sam2

Quote from: Signum Fidei on October 06, 2009, 01:54:22 PM

sorry that was meant to be i know NO one is called that .

Well Sam If you are saying that Davey Sheehan (the seventh Brother) is called 'chainsaw' your are incorrect.  like all the sheehans in st galls over the last 99 odd years, they have all been called 'sheeko'/'Sheehy' (or by there first name!!!).  Certainly have not heard anyone call Davey that before i would be very surprised that you have heard him called by that name. 

If you did hear someones nickname as 'Chainsaw' i think that it would make you come to think that, that fella would be a hacker on the hurling field and David is far from that.  A quiet gentleman of/on the pitch who gives his all for the club both hurling and football wise, like most of the sheehans.       

Surprised you would subject a club mate to such public exposure. I was careful not to name him, you should have followed suit. Probably better to edit that post.

Thanks for your charcter references, but they are irrelevant.

I think he was christened chainsaw during his Mageean days with La Salle (under the tutelage of a club mate of yours). butterknife told me. Ask him. Or chainsaw. You might learn something.

milltown row

Sam you are full of shite, no one in the club is called 'Chainsaw' ya twat

over your jammy dodgers and tea, this butterknife guy is laughing his head off at tell you this tripe and watching you put it on here.

Saffron Sam king of the WUM

saffron sam2

Quote from: milltown row on October 06, 2009, 02:34:55 PM
Sam you are full of shite, no one in the club is called 'Chainsaw' ya t**t

over your jammy dodgers and tea, this butterknife guy is laughing his head off at tell you this tripe and watching you put it on here.

Saffron Sam king of the WUM

You are welcome to join us for tea and jammie dodgers any time. There you will hear exploits of young chainsaw's daring-do when he was under the charge of butterknife. The young man in question will always be fondly remembered as chainsaw. Ask him. Or my tea supping mate.

Signum Fidei

i am sure David would have no problem of me putting his name in public because like i said no one calls him that so why would it affect him in anyway (plus it isn't rocket science to work out your clue how many galls men do you know who have six bros).  And as for the mageen cup days that your butterknife friend tells you i have heard of this story to, and if i am not mistake it was actually in fifth year when it happened because my younger cousin was on the same team. it wouldn't happen to be the same game where it was a full on brawl 40 players knocking lumps out of each other and 3/4 coaches trying to stop it, it took about 15 Min's to stop it.  i know this because it was my cousin (from a rival club) that David actually helped i would hope any player would do the same for me if 3 players from the other team where knocking the sh*t out of me.

but to get back to the point no one called him that at la salle (according to my cousin) and no one calls him that at the club.  so catch yourself Sam who is showing the lack of class now.....     

saffron sam2

Quote from: Signum Fidei on October 06, 2009, 03:08:33 PM
i am sure David would have no problem of me putting his name in public because like i said no one calls him that so why would it affect him in anyway (plus it isn't rocket science to work out your clue how many galls men do you know who have six bros).  And as for the mageen cup days that your butterknife friend tells you i have heard of this story to, and if i am not mistake it was actually in fifth year when it happened because my younger cousin was on the same team. it wouldn't happen to be the same game where it was a full on brawl 40 players knocking lumps out of each other and 3/4 coaches trying to stop it, it took about 15 Min's to stop it.  i know this because it was my cousin (from a rival club) that David actually helped i would hope any player would do the same for me if 3 players from the other team where knocking the sh*t out of me.

but to get back to the point no one called him that at la salle (according to my cousin) and no one calls him that at the club.  so catch yourself Sam who is showing the lack of class now.....   

I'm trying to get the jist of your post. It's not easy.

(plus it isn't rocket science to work out your clue how many galls men do you know who have six bros). 

I know of at least seven Gall's men with six brothers.

And as for the mageen cup days that your butterknife friend tells you i have heard of this story to

Do tell us more, but the name does not result from one single incident.

and if i am not mistake

Not sure if you're (a) mistake or not, ask your parents. They are better placed to judge.

it was actually in fifth year when it happened because my younger cousin was on the same team. it wouldn't happen to be the same game where it was a full on brawl 40 players knocking lumps out of each other and 3/4 coaches trying to stop it, it took about 15 Min's to stop it.  i know this because it was my cousin (from a rival club) that David actually helped i would hope any player would do the same for me if 3 players from the other team where knocking the sh*t out of me.

Seriously have no idea what you're talking about. Who was your younger cousin? Chances are butterknife knows him. I have never heard of a game involving La Salle that descended into such a brawl. Your young cousin wouldn't be an embellisher, would he.

And your cousin knows what everyone is called in La Salle. If you are so confident, ask any of your club mates with La Salle connections. ONeill told butterknife who told me. Your faceless, nameless cousin is not a suitable source to back up your claims.

No lack of class from me here. I have already explained via PM to milltown row, exactly who chainsaw is. You are the one wholly lacking in class by introducing a real name and by inventing a cousin. You'll have to do an awful lot better than that. I am simply (and justifiably) questioning milltown row's class after some of his posts on this thread.

milltown row

Saffron we've all had a pop at someone on this board. i had a rant after the match on Sunday job done.

while it's over and I've moved on. there are others including your good self that have had a good go at people.

before questioning my class have a look at your previous posts and examine your class

Signum Fidei

I know of at least seven Gall's men with six brothers.

really!!!! seven galls men very good, however i bet only one of them were playing on sunday

Oh,and by the way, one of those St. Gall's defenders goes by the moniker "Chainsaw".
The one I know has six brothers.

Not sure if you're (a) mistake or not, ask your parents. They are better placed to judge.

;D ;D very good......lol i am a fool for not reading over the post lol

Seriously have no idea what you're talking about. Who was your younger cousin? Chances are butterknife knows him. I have never heard of a game involving La Salle that descended into such a brawl. Your young cousin wouldn't be an embellisher, would he.

Go ask butterknife who my cousin is, it may take him a while...he knows.  my cousin tells me you haven't been having the jammy dodgers and tea to long if you can't remember the keady game !!!!!!! 

And your cousin knows what everyone is called in La Salle.

he does know what all the players are called on his school team..... yeah does that sound weird????

ONeill

Anyway, what about the main issues here:

a) Was Milltown knocked on his hole by a Fermanagh man?
b) Did Lisbellaw knock seven shades of shite out of St Gall's?
c) Is headbutting in hurling common practice?
d) Who's going to Armagh to watch Dungannon have the next skelp at the city boys?
e) Will Milltown apologise to the county of Fermanagh?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: milltown row on October 06, 2009, 04:19:47 PM
Saffron we've all had a pop at someone on this board. i had a rant after the match on Sunday job done.

while it's over and I've moved on. there are others including your good self that have had a good go at people.

before questioning my class have a look at your previous posts and examine your class
one hears from 'steak knife' that SS is always 'examining' his 'class'  - with poor results annually !
;)