Cheltenham 2008

Started by boshiba, January 17, 2008, 05:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TacadoirArdMhacha

Heard harchibald's trainer last weekend basically counting him out if the ground was soft so don't think its too wise to go against the trainer.  Not sure whether to go for Sizing Europe or Sublimity but the general opinion seems to be that Sizing Europe is poor value. 5/1 is a decent price for the defending champ.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Hardy

I did much the same meself.

Mickey Linden

Someone in work after telling me all is not well with Sizing Europe and could be pulled out. Not sure how true these rumours are tho he showed me a few text messages from mates who are over there. Anyone else here anything of this?

Nimbus

Quote from: Mickey Linden on March 11, 2008, 09:48:38 AM
Someone in work after telling me all is not well with Sizing Europe and could be pulled out. Not sure how true these rumours are tho he showed me a few text messages from mates who are over there. Anyone else here anything of this?

His price has drifted a small bit but nothing major.

There has been money for Harchibald this past hour, especially with Hills who have cut him from 8's to 13/2.

Hardy

Mick Fitzgerald on criticism of Paul Carberry's riding of Harchibald: "He's a jockey, not a bloody psychiatrist".

Brick Tamlin

My choices for today for what its worth, and i wouldnt know a horse from a Donkey

£5 Banker Choice -

3:15 Osana

Lucky 15 Choice
2:00 Captain Cee Bee
2:35 Noland
3:15 Katchit
4:40 Wonderkid

Doogie Browser

My Lucky 15:
2.00 - Muirhead
2.35 - Tidal Bay
3.15 - Catch Me
4.00 - King Harald

Pinsticker choices really

Bud Wiser

An Accordian in the Bill Hill at 6/1 is my bet for the day. Hard to bet against Ruby and Carberry But that is the news so far anyway.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

pintsofguinness

What's wrong with King harald?

Ive backed him.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

illdecide

Lads is there any way of watching the races from the internet (in work) and if so would any of you be kind enough to send the link on or tell how i go about it...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Treasurer

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 11, 2008, 11:59:50 AM
What's wrong with King harald?

Ive backed him.

Hamstring apparently.

ildanach

2.35 Noland
3.15 Sublimity
4.00 Patsy Hall
4.40 Wonderkid
5.20 River Liane

but regretting that patsy hall at the minute!
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

Candyman

Updated....

2.00   Muirhead
2.35   Noland
3.15   Osana
4.40   Wonderkid
5.20   River Liane

Homer

Todays picks

2.00 - Sentry Duty EW,  Numide (done AP) EW
2.35 - Noland, Thyne Again EW
3.15 - Sizing Europe (done AP) EW
4.00 - L'ami
4.40 - Wonderkid
5.20 - River Liane

Good luck all, happy punting  :)

tieroan

Lads, why do none of you like Sizing Europe? Have also heard that story about Patsy Hall aiming for this race from last January. There is money on him this morning big time.