Ulster Club Football League 2008

Started by SuperHans, January 13, 2008, 01:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewanderer

Jesus yous clans boys have got another handy group.  100% record there for the taking especially when 1 or 2 teams wont turn up for the final matches as is the norm. enjoy your days out , ps no blue bags allowed.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: thewanderer on January 14, 2010, 06:06:08 PM
Jesus yous clans boys have got another handy group.  100% record there for the taking especially when 1 or 2 teams wont turn up for the final matches as is the norm. enjoy your days out , ps no blue bags allowed.
am i the only one who thinks its a hard enough group!?! two promoted clubs, have to watch out for them ones

stiffler

Quote from: fitzroyalty on January 14, 2010, 09:59:35 PM
am i the only one who thinks its a hard enough group!?! two promoted clubs, have to watch out for them ones

Are yous playing at home for this?

Charlie stubbs was saying the Greencastle game would be a good chance to meet ziggy for a drink!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

fitzroyalty

Quote from: stiffler on January 14, 2010, 10:19:32 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on January 14, 2010, 09:59:35 PM

Are yous playing at home for this?

Charlie stubbs was saying the Greencastle game would be a good chance to meet ziggy for a drink!
I dunno where we are playing home games, yet to be sorted. Lismore no doubt ::)

donelli

no Mongahan clubs entered this year???

No way ref

I see they've thrown in a group E now as well

winsamsoon

The more the merrier lads. These games are way better than pre season friendlies
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

screenexile

Glad to see that we get a handy draw (Travel Wise that is) being the reigning Champions and all! 2 Away games to Clonoe and Swatragh is hard tae bate sur!

winsamsoon

Going from Group A i think qualification is a very possible outcome for us and if we have any aspirations for the year we should come out of this group even in the early stages of football :D ;)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

fitzroyalty

any results from Group A. Clans beat Greencastle 0-9 to 1-5
(:P @ ziggy)

ziggysego

Quote from: fitzroyalty on February 07, 2010, 05:18:34 PM
any results from Group A. Clans beat Greencastle 0-9 to 1-5
(:P @ ziggy)

Ah feck off Fitzy!  :'(
Testing Accessibility

lurganblue

I take it you didn't make it to the game ziggy?

ziggysego

Quote from: lurganblue on February 07, 2010, 06:09:37 PM
I take it you didn't make it to the game ziggy?

Couldn't make it. Doing a favour for someone today, plus chronic back pain all weekend.

How did Greencastle play lurganblue?
Testing Accessibility

lurganblue

Very rusty from both teams to be fair ziggy but to be expected. 3-2 to greencastle at half time if I remember right. Greencastle got a goal halfway through the second half and went four up but I don't think they scored again after that. I'm biased of course but I think we really should have won comfortably only our shooting was terrible.

Enjoyable game though. Physical at times too. Good to have club football back

ziggysego

Cheers for a summary lurganblue.

I agree, club football's where it's at.
Testing Accessibility