Ulster Club Football League 2008

Started by SuperHans, January 13, 2008, 01:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Screen overturned reigning champions Glenullin yesterday on a scoreline of 0-12 to 0-5. Good performance from the lads but both teams missing a lot so I wouldn't read too much into it.

Mhic Easmuint

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years

orangeman

SuperHans

Apparently Derrylaughan are entering the same group as us, Dungiven along with Loughmacrory, portglen1 etc

Mhic Easmuint

Quote from: SuperHans on February 11, 2008, 01:56:33 PM
Apparently Derrylaughan are entering the same group as us, Dungiven along with Loughmacrory, portglen1 etc
Yeah they are, we were supposed to play them at home last weekend, the referee turned up at our pitch but neither club knew anything about it. 

parttimeexile

Gorin beat Lavey last thursday and Monaghan Harps on Sunday. The Intermediate sides arent too bad after all!!

fcuksake

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

goldenyears

serious lack of interest in the ulster league it seems...

great for quality challenge matches when you dont have to travel tho.

KIDDO

Slaughneil 0.11,Dromore0.9, on Sunday last.

OakLeaf

I know there doesn't seem to be a massive interest in the Ulster League but if anyone is going to any of the games this weekend would you consider texting the updates to the Live Scores service on GAA Radio?  The number to send your texts to is 447624804328. The service is free for everyone to view at http://www.gaaradio.com/scores/liveScores.jsp . Thanks. I'm going to the Portglenone v Irivinstown game (which is now on Friday night at Loughery with a 7:45 throw in).

Mhic Easmuint

Rick O Shea

Result from yesterday.
Ballinascreen 2-20 Derrygonnelly 2-5

pintsofguinness

Silverbridge were beat by Clonduff today (3 points in it) and Doohamlet during the week (I think there was two in it).
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years