OWC

Started by pedro, January 11, 2008, 06:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pedro

I'm a bit bored here lads so sorry for two new threads straight away. (Off the drink now so have to fulfill my Friday evenings some way!)

Anyhow, I've been on this board for a while (mostly lurking mind you) and I've always wondered what OWCers are. I was always afraid to ask cuz I know i'm gonna get a lot of flack but from all the threads about OWCers I can't make out what it means.

Sorry for my ignorance, please enlighten the dim witted!  :-[
St. Patricks GFC - Louth SFC Champions 2003, 2004, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014 & 2015

ziggysego

Tony's their patron.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

magickingdom

Quote from: pedro on January 11, 2008, 06:38:39 PM
I'm a bit bored here lads so sorry for two new threads straight away. (Off the drink now so have to fulfill my Friday evenings some way!)

Anyhow, I've been on this board for a while (mostly lurking mind you) and I've always wondered what OWCers are. I was always afraid to ask cuz I know i'm gonna get a lot of flack but from all the threads about OWCers I can't make out what it means.

Sorry for my ignorance, please enlighten the dim witted!  :-[

your not alone! i was on the board for ages wondering wtf owc stood for as well.  :D

The Real Laoislad

What i can't understand is for all the giving out that is done about OWC and posters claiming they aren't bothered what they say on that site some people here are pretty obsessed with what is happening and whats being said over there
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Orior

My new favourite film

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

pedro

Brilliant! How do i get that as my avatar?
St. Patricks GFC - Louth SFC Champions 2003, 2004, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014 & 2015