Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 11, 2008, 08:46:58 AM
Get in there, my tactic of not putting my bet up here came thru

Had twenty on Kiev, Fiorentina and Munich, pays 297... Two nights football up in a row, well three inc Spurs monday but that was just a single...

Having a good wekk with the horses as well, only one loser, and that was cuz it had the same name as my woman so I had to do it, f**king donkey!!  >:(

That's no way to talk about your woman Nail!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

illdecide

Can't complain myself...got £130 from sunday's footy and last night i had £15 on R Madrid, Ipswich and D Kiev...pays £107. I fancied Porto and Celtic and hadn't the town halls to put them in would have paid £612....raging.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

SidelineKick

Not football but JLS in X factor 5-2 surely worth a punt!

Reported.

winsamsoon

I changed my bet again and stuck the  juventus gypsies in. I have done this twice this week and both times the changes have knocked me. But i am glad all you guys got the footy up.  Sideline i will be expecting a pint of you for christmas  ;) ;) Good luck today lads on the nags
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

SidelineKick

With pleasure winsamsoon! Probably wouldn't have touched the football at all if I hand't seen your post!

Reported.

behind the wire

Nail, any big money goin onto irish league for this weekend. getting near christmas. wats the odds ballymena utd tank someone in the next couple of weeks?
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

corn02

Stay away from IL Wire.

Why you ask about Ballymena, one of their strikers, Teggart, is now out for the season, I wouldn't touch them. Coleraine at home to Linfield is a useful price. But it has draw written all over it.

behind the wire

aye but there will be a week when ballymena u10's could beat linfield 4-1. bound to be someone on here in the know!
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

corn02

It isn't even about being in the know. A lot of the time, if Linfield and Gelntoran are not involved, both sides will be about 11/8.

I'd say that home victories in the Irish Premiership are significantly higher than England. I would also imagine that the goals-for-games ratio is massive too.

Our Nail Loney

Havent took any big money yet for the irish league, the bets start pouring in on the friday normally, though I am off tomorrow! I will leav eword with whoever is working to tell me of any irregular patterns...

118cmal

Anyone fancy Real Madrid at 5-1 tomorrow??  Seem a little overpriced to me

Our Nail Loney

Barca have been flying lately whereas Madrid have been a bit off, saying that they were very impressive midweek beating Zenit 3-0, and there is the ew manager factor which is always a boost at a club. Myabe take them plus a goal, you will get 1/4 te odds at elast, 5/4. I think it couls be a match to swerve.

Two decent priced away teams for tomorrow: Leicester and Shrewsbury

bendurback

Right lads time to spend tuesdays winnings, iv two bets to post, one i fancy and the other is a speculative effort which mite be worth a small bet

Serious bet

Rochdale 8/11
Burnley 4/6
C Palace 4/6
Leeds 4/6

Quad pays 7/1

Speculative effort

Huddersfield 2/1
Stockport 11/8
Exeter 21/10
Peterborough evs

pays 44/1 ( lol probably says it all)

on the isuue of madrid i think 5/1 is a very inflated price, fair enough they're not going great but form tends to go out the window in these derby games, id be temted to take them at that price.

PlayWithTheWind

Quote from: bendurback on December 12, 2008, 02:05:44 PM
on the isuue of madrid i think 5/1 is a very inflated price, fair enough they're not going great but form tends to go out the window in these derby games, id be temted to take them at that price.

where did you get Real at 5/1? im tempted myself.
Its not over til the fat lady sings!

bendurback

5/1 on boylesports and slightly better at the moment with betfair.