Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 01, 2008, 06:00:10 PM
Tonight its Cluj (1-0 up), Lens, Reading and the Pool

Good luck all

Got Valencia and Atletico double up there last night but Villa raped me as well as the rest of us at the weekend.

You didn't text back Quiggy!

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: corn02 on December 01, 2008, 06:03:10 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 01, 2008, 06:00:10 PM
Tonight its Cluj (1-0 up), Lens, Reading and the Pool

Good luck all

Got Valencia and Atletico double up there last night but Villa raped me as well as the rest of us at the weekend.

You didn't text back Quiggy!

Shoosh... What about that pathetic team you support?!?!?

milltown row

ive put a fiver on Bendtner to score the next goal 5/1 for an interest, though the other lad looks like scoring first randall, put sneaky pound on him

milltown row

arsenal are class, making this easy for utd to win the crappy cup

orangeman

Quote from: milltown row on December 02, 2008, 08:42:24 PM
ive put a fiver on Bendtner to score the next goal 5/1 for an interest, though the other lad looks like scoring first randall, put sneaky pound on him

He couldn't score you know where !  ;)

winsamsoon

Quote20 scoups down the drain, got good info on it at lunch time from an uncle. Wait till i get the hold of him... 

Obviously the info was shite. I'll stick to the football from now on, so i'll post my teams later. sorry for anyone who backed it

Brilliant son i knew if you got enough rope you would hang yourself.

Tonight bet was
Burnley @10/3
Wycombe @8/13
Stoke to draw@5/2

Stokes whores conceeded a penalty i the 94th minute just. for £10 scrupples i would have got £300. I couldn't even get to cover the bet either i had to go to a wake. Derby would have been about 7's or 8's going into injury time. Talk about angela rippon. >:( >:( >:(
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

new devil

Were has big frank gone???
I need a winner

illdecide

Done 5 teams last night and only one from the 5 won WTF...We wonder why bookies drive around in big jeeps and Jags...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

SidelineKick

Does anyone know when the Irish Sports Team of the Year is (or has been) announced???
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

full back

SidelineKick

Man City draw
Man Utd win

;D

1st one in a while!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

winsamsoon

Fc Twente @15/8
Stand Liege @13/10

£10 double paid just over £132

Get in. Plus i had a fiver ew on a horse called efficience i think it was called @12/1 (winner) last night and a fiver on musical script @6/1 (winner).All in all a good night at the office.

The wnet home and stuck £40 on the copa sudamerica to produce over 2.5 goals (you know what south american football is like all attack and no defence) well they found some last nite. One goal in the 90 mins to the argies. But all in all a good one.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

milltown row

Rhode are going to spring a surprise against Kilmacud. oh and big Rogie (Rossa man) well duff big Harrison 7/2, such a steal

stiffler

Rogie looks a god bet.

I done wycombe millwall and stevenage myself, 6.2/1
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009