Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

All I'm saying lads is i was given 3 certs from a well known punter on this board and as far as i know none of the 3 won, this guy is loosing his credibility fast and he'd better make amends ASAP. Winsam knows who I'm talking about... ;)

winsamsoon

I hold my hands up but f**k me the football was that bad last night Frank even predicted winners  :D ;)

I did recoup my loses but saan i had the last three winners at The night racing, once of which was a massive 18/1. Notre Piere went from 18/1 into 7/1 at the off and he romped home with the langer out. The huge gamble was landing and this lad hand it at 18/1. Yeah ha. The only regret i had was that the three horses were singles and not doubles or trebles.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Got a nice one in last night about 5/1. Teams I never heard of before.

Boylesports gave 20/1 on all 3 english teams to win last nite. I didnt do it, if I hada I would have broken the tv.

Lads the Favourite at Newbury 2:40 Kicks for Free it's 11/10 now so get on quick before it goes into about 4/6.

Money from America...

This weekends bets

Aston V @ 4/7
Liverpool @4/11
Chelsea @8/11
ManC/ManU Draw @5/2

€20 returns €259

Quote from: illdecide on November 28, 2008, 02:07:51 PM
Lads the Favourite at Newbury 2:40 Kicks for Free it's 11/10 now so get on quick before it goes into about 4/6.

Money from America...

>:(

Quote from: SidelineKick on November 28, 2008, 02:48:13 PM
Quote from: illdecide on November 28, 2008, 02:07:51 PM

Money from America...

>:(

Forgot to back it, did it come in?

20 scoups down the drain, got good info on it at lunch time from an uncle. Wait till i get the hold of him... :'( :'(

Obviously the info was shite. I'll stick to the football from now on, so i'll post my teams later. sorry for anyone who backed it

Quote from: illdecide on November 28, 2008, 03:23:14 PM
r. sorry for anyone who backed it

No need to apologise. People bet on here because they want to, not your fault if you get it wrong.

milltown row

Kerins O'Rahillys v Mid Kerry                           11 - 10    6/1        evens

Crossmaglen v Ballinderry                    4/6       6/1          13/8

Kilmacud Crokes v Rhode                     4 - 9     15/2         9/4

Drom/Broadford v Kilmurry-Ibrickane             10 - 11    6/1          6/5

Ballyhale Shamrocks v Birr                    1 - 6        11/1      9/2

Adare v De La Salle                           evens      9/1        10/11

thats my bet this weekend

Quote from: illdecide on November 28, 2008, 03:23:14 PM
20 scoups down the drain, got good info on it at lunch time from an uncle. Wait till i get the hold of him... :'( :'(

Obviously the info was shite. I'll stick to the football from now on, so i'll post my teams later. sorry for anyone who backed it

Very good horse, shjould have won going by its impressive run at aintree, was just beat today by a better horse in the market man... henderson is flying at the minute plus was receivnig seven pounds off kicks...

Oh yeah f**king AC Milan!! how did they not beat those pompy f**kers?!?