Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on November 22, 2008, 02:55:31 PM
Gonna have to get a look thru franks history when I get a chance, I can only really remember two winning bets, even then they were for f**k all

Mine is Dumbarton, Dunfermline, Stenhousemuir and Arsenal

Thro in Footy Facts here at Gowran...

2 losses and 2 draws

If you got your football up tonight you are a good'un! Have not paid one football bet out ALL NIGHT...

Minder

I would say reading were on most coupons our nail, southampton were 7/1. Its always a f**king sure thing that sinks the ship!
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

winsamsoon

Kevin doyle knocked the scorers aswell. Beckford scored first for leeds and Boyd second for the billy buns
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on November 22, 2008, 09:07:42 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on November 22, 2008, 02:55:31 PM
Gonna have to get a look thru franks history when I get a chance, I can only really remember two winning bets, even then they were for f**k all

Mine is Dumbarton, Dunfermline, Stenhousemuir and Arsenal

Thro in Footy Facts here at Gowran...

2 losses and 2 draws

DUNDEE UTD DONE ME....I'LL STOP ANYONE WINNING!
If you got your football up tonight you are a good'un! Have not paid one football bet out ALL NIGHT...
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

bigfrank

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on November 22, 2008, 02:57:45 PM
Lads stay well away from Big Franks tips for christ sake!! :D :D :D

Lay off Carmen,i already feel bad enough! :'( :'(

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 21, 2008, 03:52:01 PM
Liverpool 2/5
Villa/United draw 5/2
Plymouth 11/8
Pompy/Hull draw 12/5

€15 returns €545...

Arrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhh so close yet so far,I thought Liverpool were the banker in this accumulator
You'll Never Walk Alone.

winsamsoon

That was crossbar alright there Laoislad. But that is always the way of it. the worst price of the lot and Robbie Keane missing sitters.

winsamsoon

Rights lad hopefully this ones the dogs balls for the coming week.

Aalborg to beat cletic@15/8(tues)
Anorthosis to beat Bremen @11/5(wed)
Shalke to beat City (Thurs)
Sampdoria to beat stuttgart (Thurs)

This four timer should pay off nicely. Just think of it as a christmas bonus  ;) :D

Come tuesday night i will probably be starting again  :D ;) Myself and Frank that is ;)

Our Nail Loney

Tonight I shall be mostly backing...

Everton 13/8 and Chelski Reserves 21/20...

SidelineKick

You have me tempted Nail but I think i will sit this one out!  We'll see if Ive made the right call!

What about Frank putting the scud on Kauto.  Franks for nothing  :D
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

full back

Im starting to think Frank might be a bookie ;)
He picks hot favourites to win nearly all the time & does accumulators, a bookies dream

Our Nail Loney

Wigan have doubts over Emile Heskey (hamstring), Amr Zaki (rib and calf), Mario Melchiot (knee) and Jason Koumas (groin), who all face fitness tests.

Emmerson Boyce is suspensed after being sent off against Newcastle.

Everton duo Marouane Fellaini and Steven Pienaar face tests over the weekend to prove their fitness.

Fellaini has a groin strain and Pienaar is struggling with the knee injury that ruled him out of South Africa's midweek 3-2 friendly win against Cameroon.

Look at Wigans injuries... everton pushing for europe, wanna get some momentum going in their season

as for chelski reserves, surely theirs are better than west broms?!?! i would nearly take a punt on chelskis reserves to beat west broms first team...

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: full back on November 24, 2008, 04:24:08 PM
Im starting to think Frank might be a bookie ;)
He picks hot favourites to win nearly all the time & does accumulators, a bookies dream

BigFrank must be minted to continue betting like he does and never getting them up

SidelineKick

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on November 24, 2008, 04:43:24 PM
Wigan have doubts over Emile Heskey (hamstring), Amr Zaki (rib and calf), Mario Melchiot (knee) and Jason Koumas (groin), who all face fitness tests.

Emmerson Boyce is suspensed after being sent off against Newcastle.

Everton duo Marouane Fellaini and Steven Pienaar face tests over the weekend to prove their fitness.

Fellaini has a groin strain and Pienaar is struggling with the knee injury that ruled him out of South Africa's midweek 3-2 friendly win against Cameroon.

Look at Wigans injuries... everton pushing for europe, wanna get some momentum going in their season

as for chelski reserves, surely theirs are better than west broms?!?! i would nearly take a punt on chelskis reserves to beat west broms first team...

I would assume that too Nail but to assume makes an ASS out of U and ME!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Doogie Browser

Everton at 17/10 are a tasty bet tonight.