Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: SidelineKick on November 24, 2008, 04:52:33 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on November 24, 2008, 04:43:24 PM
Wigan have doubts over Emile Heskey (hamstring), Amr Zaki (rib and calf), Mario Melchiot (knee) and Jason Koumas (groin), who all face fitness tests.

Emmerson Boyce is suspensed after being sent off against Newcastle.

Everton duo Marouane Fellaini and Steven Pienaar face tests over the weekend to prove their fitness.

Fellaini has a groin strain and Pienaar is struggling with the knee injury that ruled him out of South Africa's midweek 3-2 friendly win against Cameroon.

Look at Wigans injuries... everton pushing for europe, wanna get some momentum going in their season

as for chelski reserves, surely theirs are better than west broms?!?! i would nearly take a punt on chelskis reserves to beat west broms first team...

I would assume that too Nail but to assume makes an ASS out of U and ME!

Only time will tell...

Our Nail Loney

In case anyone has followed me and backed Chelski reserves tonight here is a sueful site for latest scores

http://en1.7m.cn/default_en.aspx?Classid=1&line=no

It is also useful for lower league english, weird foreign stuff etc that the likes of livescore don't do...

winsamsoon

Bet365 covers most of them aswell even gives live betting on the shite games which is highly dangerous.  ;)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

winsamsoon

Bet365 also have chelsea reserves at 19/10 away to west brom and PP have them @8/5 think you are getting ripped off nail with that price. They also have west brom the fav's so they can't be that bad.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: winsamsoon on November 24, 2008, 06:50:26 PM
Bet365 also have chelsea reserves at 19/10 away to west brom and PP have them @8/5 think you are getting ripped off nail with that price. They also have west brom the fav's so they can't be that bad.

>:(

Not a bit happy now win!!!

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: winsamsoon on November 24, 2008, 06:50:26 PM

Well WBA are 1-0 up so they must be doing something right...  :-\

winsamsoon

seen that lad. could be back to the drawing board.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: winsamsoon on November 24, 2008, 07:26:50 PM
seen that lad. could be back to the drawing board.

Looks like it  :-\

Think Everton are good things tonight...

winsamsoon

them ballbags chelsea won't even give you a sweat. i hate that . It is like the early kick off on saturdays when they knock the rest of the footy.

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

full back

Laid Wigan last night, useless Everton fcukers :'(

SidelineKick

Would you lay much FB? Its something I never really got into, did it a bit but nothing major.  Seems like a big risk at times, making small profit while your money is tied up in case you lose.

Reported.

illdecide

I can't believe you men are betting on reserve football...WTF...clutching at straws you are. Tell you what that is some combination with Winsam and Nail ;) :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

SidelineKick

Reported.

winsamsoon

QuoteWould you lay much FB? Its something I never really got into,

And you are laughing at us sideline :D ;)