Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHEEDY

Quote from: Armaghgael on October 19, 2012, 09:31:09 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on October 19, 2012, 08:24:18 PM

Quote from: Armaghgael on October 19, 2012, 07:04:04 PM
I know its kinda off topic but does anyone that posts on here do Rugby betting? I think its seems more than likely favorites win. Anyone any advice for it?
usually find most of the fancied teams are big odds on. some of the prices this weekend include biarritz 1/100. munster 1/10. toulouse 1/7. leinster 1/2. to get any sort of value i usually dabble in the handicap market. unless your a big hitter and can put large amounts on for small profits the handicap market suits for a bit of interest.

Cheers.

Was thinking the same myself Sheedy. Have you any fancy's for tomorrow or Sunday?
done leinster -4. harlequinns -7 and clermont-5 all at odds of 10/11
nil satis nisi optimum

Milltown Row2

4 up waiting on two tonight, two rugby ones and I've taken the handicap bet. Hopefully comes up as I'm heading out late and it could go a lot of the way in paying for an expensive night!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Arsenal the useless hoors upset my accumulator this weekend.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

SHEEDY

Quote from: laoislad on October 20, 2012, 07:34:22 PM
Arsenal the useless hoors upset my accumulator this weekend.
arsenal let me down as well and i'd say plenty others suffered the same.  also done 2 goals galore bets ( 6 matches on 1 bet. 5 on the other ) 1 team let me down on each.  :'(
nil satis nisi optimum

ardtole

I mixed my usual football bet up with a mix of rugby and gaa this week. I had ulster on friday evening, Liverpool and leinster today and I am waiting on everton, mayobridge and rhode tomorrow.

SHEEDY

barcelona -2
leicester
rotherham
southend
cardiff

pays around 13/1
nil satis nisi optimum

sammymaguire

Goals galore and away wins look the tasty bets tonight...
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

ardchieftain

At the risk of hexing myself
Leicester/Cardiff/Brentford/Gillingham/Port Vale

Middlsboro/Blackpool and Tranmere are over priced

supersub

Superb bet last night when Arsenal 4-0 down lad I know got the draw @ 22/1 - £9 on

Abble

Quote from: supersub on October 31, 2012, 01:35:26 PM
Superb bet last night when Arsenal 4-0 down lad I know got the draw @ 22/1 - £9 on

nice.
i got on arsenal to win in extra time at 12/1 when it was 4-2, i never even considered it when they were 4-0 down, wonder what odds were at that stage for them to go thru even

Armaghgael

For tomorrow night (Giving tonight a miss)

Liverpool +1 10/11
Udinese 8/11
Bordeaux 8/15
Ath Madrid 8/11
Napoli 5/6

And i am going to stick Judd Trump in to beat Mark Allen at 6/5
If in doubt.......take man and ball!

leaveherinsir

Arsenal
Porto
Schalke

Leaveherinsir 1 Paddy Power 0!!   :D

Milltown Row2

Mate put me onto a site on FB or somewhere that gives out tips, but all very odd betting (spreads) like betting during games, and teams (any sport) scoring under or over. Now I just done one of his bets last night (first time) and touched for it at 5/1 in basketball, haven't a clue about it or the teams but the four timer came up.

Now the betting in games you'd need to have access to online betting quickly to get the prices and bets laid, but a popular one is the team to score 0.5 goals in football matches, very short prices but 6/7 teams picked give you around evens, the teams aren't centred on premiership alone but all over the country. One punter is up 20 grand FFS!!

I've noticed a few losses and he's not winning each time but the success rate looks good (until you bet lol) But I'm up a few pound and will use the bookies money for next few bets.  Will throw up the site in mo forgot name!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

supersub

The above markets and similar ones are the only ones to maintain long term profit. Accums etc are pissing against the wind in terms of winning a lump and then blowing it all in the next few bets.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: supersub on March 28, 2013, 11:07:18 AM
The above markets and similar ones are the only ones to maintain long term profit. Accums etc are pissing against the wind in terms of winning a lump and then blowing it all in the next few bets.

Yeah and the reality is thats the best way to go, In for the long haul, no major losses every week (christ I only bet a tenner a week lol), If you could generate six or so small wins a week it builds up.

Think the site is on FB and its, morethantipster and follow someone on it, Scotts NBA