Who will win?

Obama
McCain

TacadoirArdMhacha

Kentucky called for McCain

Vermont for Barack
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Seamus

A vote for either of those two puppets is a vote for more slavery. Only a short few weeks ago they both campaigned for the treasonous bailout. Will people ever learn?

Lets see if Obama is really for change. The first actions he should take is to repeal The Patriot Acts, The 2006 Military Commissions Act, John Warner National Defense Authorization Act, reinstate Posse Comitatus, bring US troops home from all foreign wars and have a proper investigation into 911 and that is only for starters.  

Of course this is not going to happen as we are going to have more of the same. Eventually Obama will even make Bush, up until now the worst president in history, look good.

At least this two year Reality Show is almost at an end and we will have a Survivor for now
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

werenotworthy

obana one! U herd it hear frist! i promice!
fer f**k stake! >:(

Rav67

How have they called them so quick when they polls only closed?  They couldn't be all that reliable projections.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Rav67 on November 05, 2008, 12:05:50 AM
How have they called them so quick when they polls only closed?  They couldn't be all that reliable projections.

Exit polls I assume Rav. Think they pretty much come out on the stroke of polls closing in most elections. I sat up and watched super Tuesday and it struck me how these "projections" are pretty much treated by American networks as the actual results.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Owenmoresider

Quote from: Rav67 on November 05, 2008, 12:05:50 AM
The exit polls will have them comfortable winners, and past trends would indicate that. Vermont is safe Democrat. There will be a few of these through the night, but plenty will need some counting before a call could be made.

Rav67

Anyone else sitting up all night for it? Gonna be a shit day at work tomorrow found it hard enough keeping the eyes open today.

ziggysego

I'm gonna sit up for a while and watch it.
Testing Accessibility

Stalin

I wonder if the boul Jenny Copeland is following it.
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Old Bill

BBC and CNN coverage very good. Obama projeected to win pennsylvania! President Obama. mc cain no chance now

Tyrones own

I hear the Black Panthers are intimidating white voters in Pennsylvania  :o
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Owenmoresider

Obama 103 McCain 43

All expected wins bar Obama's hold of Pennsylvania, McCain's big target. Doesn't look good now.

stephenite

Quote from: Tyrones own on November 05, 2008, 01:26:46 AM

KKK doing the same elsewhere :o

Tyrones own

Quote from: stephenite on November 05, 2008, 01:41:48 AM
Quote from: Tyrones own on November 05, 2008, 01:26:46 AM

KKK doing the same elsewhere :o

Where's that happening ?
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

give her dixie

All looking good for Obama.
Staying up to see another piece of history in de States.
Enjoying every minute of the excellent coverage between RTE and the BBC.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......