Nintendo DS

Started by southdown, December 30, 2007, 10:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenDover

I had the exact same problem illdecide, mine had stopped reading official DS games so I sent it off to Nintendo to get repaired and when i got it back i was getting the 'Loading' screen when trying to play my R4 card games so I tried to update the firmware just in case it was that  but as you can see I'm having trouble doing that  ???

illdecide

Quote from: BenDover on March 01, 2010, 11:44:30 AM
I had the exact same problem illdecide, mine had stopped reading official DS games so I sent it off to Nintendo to get repaired and when i got it back i was getting the 'Loading' screen when trying to play my R4 card games so I tried to update the firmware just in case it was that  but as you can see I'm having trouble doing that  ???

BD the difference with mine is when i put in an offical game it works like a clock but for some reason it doesn't like the R4 card. It worked fine from Christmas but all of a sudden it decided to stop with the R4...dunno what to do now as the official games are really expensive and couldn't afford to buy a load of them at the mo ???
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

BenDover

Should have said mine now plays the offical games no bother but like yours the R4 card is being completely ignored hopefully someone on here can help us

theskull1

Quote from: illdecide on March 01, 2010, 12:02:25 PM
BD the difference with mine is when i put in an offical game it works like a clock but for some reason it doesn't like the R4 card. It worked fine from Christmas but all of a sudden it decided to stop with the R4...dunno what to do now as the official games are really expensive and couldn't afford to buy a load of them at the mo ???

Does your daughter play games online illdecide? Wonder has nintendo secretly sent a firmware update to stop R4s working on the ds?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

illdecide

Quote from: theskull1 on March 01, 2010, 02:35:52 PM
Quote from: illdecide on March 01, 2010, 12:02:25 PM

Does your daughter play games online illdecide? Wonder has nintendo secretly sent a firmware update to stop R4s working on the ds?

No Skull, the DS has never been on line so there is no way that could have happened unless when the games where downloaded onto the card there was a corrupt file in one of the games and when the game was played or tried to play it raised it's ugly head...just a thought?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Aerlik

I see some lad sold a 1980s Nintendo game in its original packaging and shrink wrapping for $43K.  He bought it for $29.99.  That's one helluva profit in 30 years.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

leenie

anyone play zelda spirit tracks.... feckin head wreckin but addicted to it, have an exam 2moro but have spent all night on it... 
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

pintsofguinness

Quote from: leenie on April 15, 2010, 12:16:52 AM
anyone play zelda spirit tracks.... feckin head wreckin but addicted to it, have an exam 2moro but have spent all night on it...
No but I was looking at buying that, what exactly do you do, is it puzzles etc? 

The housemate has a serious addiction to "101 in 1"
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

leenie

its not puzzles as such.... its a proper game with battles and all different lands/levels but it's more logic, ya have to remember things and know when to use your different tools, its wile addictive!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Norf Tyrone

I am going to be completey stupid.

Where can you download DS games? I tried some of the sites that people pointed to a few pages back and can't seem to dload anything from there!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

gerry

here you go

ds games

maybe you should read this

Game copiers for Nintendo DS ruled illegal in UK  thank feck we are not part of the uk then 
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Norf Tyrone

Does anyone know anywhere to pick up R4 cards these days? They are short supply following the ruling above.

Tried loads of sites but none shipping here or in the 'Free state'!!

lolafrola

Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

Norf Tyrone

lolafrola

Quote from: gerry on July 29, 2010, 01:43:22 AM
here you go

ds games

maybe you should read this

Game copiers for Nintendo DS ruled illegal in UK  thank feck we are not part of the uk then

Does anyone know if you download games of Pirate Bay and you have "Peer Block" on is that the best way to stop the authorities tracking your IP address and sending you a bill?
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.