when dose everybody stop work 4 christmas

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, December 20, 2007, 09:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE MIGHTY QUINN

A4SA given that you're off since yesterday and in view of your command of the English language are you perhaps a teacher.

Puckoon

officially i finish at 5 on christmas eve and back at 8 on the 26th.

Candyman

Finish tomorrow about 2ish then the session is on!!! Dont return until Mon 7th Jan... happy days!!   ;D
its gonna be a messy xmas.....  ::)

FL/MAYO

Finish 7am Saturday morning then back in again 7am December 27th for one shift then off again until January 2. Will be working tomorrow so hoping for a quiet Black Eye Friday.

fred

fri 21st @ 1300 back monday 7th. lookin 4ward to the time off.  ;D

ONeill

Hitting her big time in a wee while (Wellie/Bot area). Herself is working Christmas and Boxing.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on December 20, 2007, 04:32:15 PM

Well, just you make sure that you are in good voice for tomorrow's Carol Service. I want you up at the front and belting them out with all you have.

Have a fake mask and eyes. Elvis.

SeanSouth

And stay away from the aul slappers.........

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on December 20, 2007, 04:35:46 PM

You got that for going drinking with SS2, didn't you?

Never drink with that man. Has a timetable when he goes out.

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on December 20, 2007, 04:46:43 PM
Well, have fun and drink responsibly. And for the love of God, don't go near the 2005 AI Semi Final video when you get home.
You know she's going to turf you out the next time.

Great idea! And I'll come on here an give off at 1.45am....gonna set her up now.

Puckoon

Quote from: hardstation on December 20, 2007, 04:46:43 PM
Well, have fun and drink responsibly. And for the love of God, don't go near the 2005 AI Semi Final video when you get home.
You know she's going to turf you out the next time.

There you sound like my mother.

pintsofguinness

I'd love to know what some of you work at that you can can take almost two weeks off - I assume you're using your annual leave for some of those days or are you all teachers?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

stephenite

Finishing at 5pm today, returning for the 31st. Will go for a few beers but getting too old to be going on the 'ripe' all evening

new devil

Get half day Christmas eve and "suppose" to be back at 7.00am on the 26th....DOUBT IT!!!!

stew

I was supposed to be off the day but went in, same thing the morra. I will be of for Chrismas on the 23rd and will return to work the 27th.
I volunteered to work new years eve. We havent went out on noo years eve since we went to the Osborne in the point for dinner many moons ago and afetr dinner we tried to get to the nightclub bar. after 15 minutes we gave up the ghost and have never went out on amateur night ever since. It is a disaster.

I can just imagine the number of shitheads at the shambles at two in the morning on new years day. :-[
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.