when dose everybody stop work 4 christmas

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, December 20, 2007, 09:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heganboy

Yesterday :-)landed back in gods own country this morning. Trying to avoid doing a tap between now and jan 2nd. Never happen but its a nice thought...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Square Ball

Tomorrow at noon, but will stay to 1 to let the ones covering get lunch and all that, back in on the 31st then off the rest of the week, cant wait.

Oh and off today as well, one of the 3 christmas shopping days everyone in the NICS gets  :P
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

An Fear Rua

Nov 30th, havent decided if Im going to work in Jan yet or not   :P
Its Grim up North

Armagh4SamAgain

isnt it good were all getting of for christmas but some people have to work all of it like nurses and priests.

There should be a special holiday for them sum other time when all the nurses and priest get a couple of days of and go out for lunches an have a few pints an all just like orinary people. I think ill start a idea to do this
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

john mcgill

Finish tomorrow and then a carol service. 
Heganboy welcome home.  Perhaps you'll be out over the Christmas?  I just said cheerio to a footballing buddy of yours, Tony K, who lives near the Grouse.  He's off golfing in Loughgall.
Happy Christmas everyone and a healthy and peaceful 2008. 

off the laces

12.00 tomorrow then on the rip for black eye friday not back til the 7th jan life is hard  ;D :)
Keeps 'er' straight

Silky

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on December 20, 2007, 12:17:39 PM
isnt it good were all getting of for christmas but some people have to work all of it like nurses and priests.

There should be a special holiday for them sum other time when all the nurses and priest get a couple of days of and go out for lunches an have a few pints an all just like orinary people. I think ill start a idea to do this

That's just what the country needs. All the hospitals and old peoples homes closed for a week in February so that the nurses can go on the "ripe" with the Parish Priest! FFS  :-\

Gabriel_Hurl

Tomorrow at 5pm - then back on Wednesday Jan 2nd

lynchbhoy

the question on here should be  - when do some of these people START working .. :o

Armagh4SamAgain

I didnt say a week. Just one day woud do they soud be able to have days of to u no
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

Rois

Officially tomorrow but Christmas lunch begins with a free bar at 12.30pm tomorrow.

Not back till 10th Jan after a six-day ski trip to Chamonix!!!!

Sister's a doctor and has just been asked to work Christmas Day (and is working Boxing Day too poor thing).

Lecale2

Quote from: Rois on December 20, 2007, 12:46:52 PM

Sister's a doctor and has just been asked to work Christmas Day (and is working Boxing Day too poor thing).
Maybe she could go out with the nurses and the Parish Priest when Armagh4Sam arranges the party in February?

An Gaeilgoir

Finish today at two, party at 4. Back on Jan 7th. ;D

full back

I dont think the priests should get invited to the party - FFS they only work a few hours in the week altogether

Tankie

Finished up yesterday and only bothered to get out off bed now! u gotta love Christmas!
Grand Slam Saturday!