Donny Doherty diary in the Irish News

Started by ardasell, December 19, 2007, 04:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stpauls

round of applause for you AZ, absolutely brilliant. enjoyed every sentence of it!!!

brokencrossbar1

Everyone who has ever paleyd the game could feel the pain and ecstacy of the whole story, it's too close to the real world for my liking!  Well done that man!

AZOffaly

Donny can come back from America now. The competition is finished up :D

haranguerer

Absolutely brilliant AZ, s'what got me into the board. The definition of pedantic? Brendan Kelly scored the winner, not the one to put them 2 points up.... ;) :P

AZOffaly

Jaysus it was even closer than I thought :D

haranguerer

If he'd known it himself I'd say he would have sh*t himself and put it wide!! :D :D

AZOffaly

That's why the pros have proof readers I suppose. Anyway the change is made :D Brendan is the hero still :D

ExiledGael

Croí na hÉireann

Great work, I take it the "hoors" beat Ferbane in Leinster since the story's over  ;)
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

AZOffaly

Nah Croi. They get held up in court for 3 months fighting over who was supposed to wear blue in the final, and Ferbane get a walk over. ;D

Croí na hÉireann

Tyrrellspass Lomans final this year  :o :o :o Must get some money on it  :P Anyways I thought them feckers in the DRA were supposed to deliver quick judgements...

AZOffaly

What colour are Athlone? I was going for Tyrellspass and Athlone :D

Croí na hÉireann

Jaysus, forgot about them, they play in blue and white, prob more chance of Lomans making it though, Athlone haven't done anything in years, might get better odds on them...  ;)

Carmen Stateside

Brilliant. Fair play to you AZ enjoyed that alot.  Cant beleive i only stumbled on this tonight. Would love to see them have a go at Leinster ;)

RedandGreenSniper

Spent the last two days reading intently through that AZ - absolutely superb stuff. The reason we all love it is we can all identify with the characters, the situations and the emotions. That's definitely worth a few bob to ya in one of the papers.
I wanted a happy ending but not a cliched one. Declan scoring the winner would have been so predictable but breaking up play to set up the winner for Brendan - well done!

By the way where in your imagination did you get the name Marius Rock??!! :D :D
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year