More trouble for IFA

Started by red hander, December 19, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red hander

After fights on planes, roastings and balls-ups over eligibility ... Johnny Evans has been arrested by cops in England probing the alleged rape of a woman at the hotel where Man Utd were having their Xmas party .... makes you fell proud

nifan

If he did it he deserves to go down, but lets not forget the times people have accused footballers as easy targets in the past.

nifan

QuoteIt is understood the wives and girlfriends of the players were not at the party, but scores of girls were invited along to share the evening.

In general, how could this ever be a good idea!

SeanSouth

Exactly, i was gonna say what would the wives/girlfriends think of this but then again they are just there for the money. Prime example Colleen Mc Loughlin, what woman with any self respect and dignity would take their fella back when he had been seeing hookers. I suppose the money is more important than being able to look in the mirror and be happy with what you see. Before anyone accuses me of anti-Man Utd in this case its not, Alex Curran is the biggest tart of them all.

under the bar

QuoteAfter fights on planes, roastings and balls-ups over eligibility ... Johnny Evans has been arrested by cops in England probing the alleged rape of a woman at the hotel where Man Utd were having their Xmas party .... makes you fell proud

Not forgetting the Neil Lennon incident, Gillespie's gambling addiction, the Maze furore and the ban on games on a Sunday.   Sure to be a gay S&M scandal just around the corner....... ;)

the green man

I think it's a disgrace that his name has been released so early. He's not guilty yet, but may as well be now for years to come on the terraces. Just my opinion of course

cavan4ever

Quote from: red hander on December 19, 2007, 12:15:39 PM
After fights on planes, roastings and balls-ups over eligibility ... Johnny Evans has been arrested by cops in England probing the alleged rape of a woman at the hotel where Man Utd were having their Xmas party .... makes you fell proud

What source did you get his name from?  On the F365 forum they are banning anyone who mentions it.

full back

Its on the front page of The Sun, so its not exactly a secret

cavan4ever

red hander

'Its on the front page of The Sun, so its not exactly a secret'

Front page of the Sun's website to be precise, but PA are also naming him

T Fearon

On second thoughts, I think the FAI should stay well clear of Northern Born players and think of the good reputation of the real Ireland team ;D

There is a new IFA ruling coming put which forbids players to engage in fighting on planes, roasting or raping females on Sundays ;D

spiritof91and94

Quote from: red hander on December 19, 2007, 01:27:11 PM

ITV News also named him...

full back

Quote from: red hander on December 19, 2007, 01:27:11 PM

Its on the front page of the paper to be precise

nifan

Hes the latest in a long line of footballers to have this allegation - has any proven to be true amongst UK footballers yet?

I can think of ronaldo, "la manga 3", van persie, bramble and carlton col off the top of my head in the last few years.

And there was even the Alex Ferguson accusation.

rosnarun

Quote from: SeanSouth on December 19, 2007, 12:29:59 PM
Exactly, i was gonna say what would the wives/girlfriends think of this but then again they are just there for the money. Prime example Colleen Mc Loughlin, what woman with any self respect and dignity would take their fella back when he had been seeing hookers. I suppose the money is more important than being able to look in the mirror and be happy with what you see. Before anyone accuses me of anti-Man Utd in this case its not, Alex Curran is the biggest tart of them all.
whats it like god? sitting behind you keyboard making moral judgements on all and sundry . A manu player has been accused  oa a serious offence yet you make it sound as though Colleen Mc Loughlin and Alex Curran  are some how reponsible!!.  what generates this hatered of women, did mommy take you off the tit too soon?
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere