Who have you met through the Board that you didn't know before?

Started by Bacon, December 18, 2007, 08:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeeDonns

Quoteheganboy, norf tyrone, redcard

fecksake Ziggy! what about me?? thats the last time I speak to you on a night out. there's me thinking it was a life changing moment for us both!

Downgirl, were you in the Errigal on Monday night by any chance?

SidelineKick

The pleasure was all mine meeting Hardstation, pissing myself was not as enjoyable.

Just to reiterate Our Nail is a w**ker and I will hammer him in the spreads.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Billys Boots

Have known Shamrock Shore, North Longford and Laureleye for many moons.  I met AZ and brokencrossbar a few times, and had a clatter of scoops with brokencrossbar and cicfada in Langerland for a Champions League final a few years ago.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

nifan

Ive only met one person from the board, but I wont name him as i fear he may get tarred and feathered for fraternization.

Another old mate told me he posts occasionally, and knows who I am on the board, but refuses to tell me who he is. If you are reading this tell me you bollocks!

stpauls

knew a few of guys before i joined the board, (brokencrossbar, real1995, full back, passedit, uselessfootballer, maiden1) and only discovered who they were through conversations on here. i still have to have the pleasure of meeting anyone else on the board!!

is this the start of trying to organise another GAABaord night out?

Harold Disgracey

Had a few pints in New York with heganboy a couple of years ago.

illdecide

I met Gaoth Dobhair on the HSS on our way to the Celtic v Man U game there a few months ago. Also met Nail Loney in the bookies (a bookies i was never in nor would i have went in only to meet this famous guy)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Met the following

Rufus, Orior (once kerb crawled me ;D)Harold Disgracey, Bummer/Fintona, Bud wiser, Lynchboy, Rufus, Aidan Mallon, Saffron Sam, Puskas, Onion Bag, Baldy Shane, and Kiddo (in the bogs in Enniskillen last Saturday night...completely above board urination process by the way).

Nearly met Laoislad but he failed to locate us in the Gresham

longrunsthefox

Quote from: ziggysego on March 19, 2009, 08:21:01 PM
I met longrunsthefox at the MacRory Cup Final on St. Patrick's Day. He was reeking of drink. A lot older than I imagined. A man in his 70s. His two cubs were with him, making sure he didn't hurt him.

A nice man, but rough on the auld language and the smell of whiskey and cigarettes off him was unreal.

I remember very little of it Zigster. That must be your footage on my mobile phone wearing the big bog lump of shamrock on your tweed coat singing ...'with the sheelalagh under me arm.'  You frightened my cubs with all the 'begorra' Paddy day talk  talk and they want to know is it Greencastle in Derry or Donegal you come from?  Who won that match anyway as we were asked to leave at half time. Liked the birds you were with by the way  :P 

T O Hare

Quote from: T Fearon on March 20, 2009, 10:02:58 AM
Met the following

Rufus, Orior (once kerb crawled me ;D)Harold Disgracey, Bummer/Fintona, Bud wiser, Lynchboy, Rufus, Aidan Mallon, Saffron Sam, Puskas, Onion Bag, Baldy Shane, and Kiddo (in the bogs in Enniskillen last Saturday night...completely above board urination process by the way).

Nearly met Laoislad but he failed to locate us in the Gresham

I want to meet you Tony!!!!  :D :D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Lecale2

Met Gaoth Dobhair a couple of years ago when I supplied him with some dodgey DVDs. 

Met Passedit and No 1 at matches. I bump into Johnnycool regularly during the season - less so now that he's retired.

magpie seanie

Forgot to mention that I met Bud also when he kindly gave me his premium tickets for the Sligo/Cork (and Meath/Tyrone) games. I've spoken to him several times since though not yet enjoyed the pleasure of a pint with him. A gentleman.

SidelineKick

I tried to meet Ziggy but he stood me up.

Its like a cult. You could walk past a fellow GAA Boarder every day without knowing it!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

isourboydownyet

met bud in spain of all places,lynchbhoy,screenexile and many others but they certainly didnt know i knew who they were ;)