Sigerson 2008

Started by shark, December 12, 2007, 03:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doire na raithe

I am enjoying my holidays actually, thanks for asking.

Nimbus

Any date for the final yet?

doire na raithe

It was a fair and adequate reply to a fairly tiresome post not contributing anything to the debate unlike myself and our nail.

Our Nail Loney

Final pencilled in for 9th April I believe. Thought you would know this Nimbus since you seem to know everything else?

Nimbus

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on March 27, 2008, 02:16:15 PM
Final pencilled in for 9th April I believe. Thought you would know this Nimbus since you seem to know everything else?

When did I state I knew everything?
Thanks for the info.

doire na raithe

i think Mockba is notable by his absence, his silence speaks volumes and other such retorts.

Nimbus

I presume the final is in Carlow?

Our Nail Loney

Mockba in Carlow already or the final in Carlow??

The final's set for Carlow aye.

Mockba probably drawing up a roster for next year's recruits for the Harlem Globetrotters of varsity GAA

doire na raithe

Probably. It's also a possiblilty he's run ragged trying to get the finances together to pay the mercenaries before the big game. The whole postponement did him a bit of a favour on that front I'd imagine.

doire na raithe

Do they get extra for final appearances?

Our Nail Loney

I would say they would have a scheme similar to the proposed grants, where the further you progress the more blood money you get!

doire na raithe

Right right... and now what about score bonuses? or maybe even block bonuses?

The more I think about it is there a gap in the market there for agents to represent Jtown players?

Our Nail Loney

Wouldn't think it doire, they already have their own super agent in the mould of Pini Zahavi in soccer in the form of TJ Farrell!!

Nothing seems beyond his capabilities!

Nimbus

Everybody finds this so amusing I see lads. :'(

doire na raithe

Must go enjoy the rest of my easter holidays here, these 5 bottles of Wkd blue aren't gonna drink themselves.

Will check back later to see what sort of drivel Mockba will be spouting in reply.