HOW SHOULD WE TREAT OUR WOMEN

Started by THE MIGHTY QUINN, December 01, 2007, 08:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do we treat our women?

Treat 'em well and allow their beauty to flow through.
7 (43.8%)
Treat 'em rough and let the bitch know who's the boss
2 (12.5%)
Don't know, wait till I ask the wife/girlfriend
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Women, love them or hate them you just can't ignore them and despite a rather inauspicious start to their time on this planet when, at a very early stage,  they fell for the banter and sales patter of a talking serpent  they've recovered quite well and it's now clear that women are here to stay.

This is becoming increasingly more evident in all walks of life including this message board where questions such as 'What should I get my girlfriend for Christmas, and even 'How do we refer to females' are cropping up at an alarming rate.

Women are an asset and it's important therefore that we men get full use out of them but the question is how? Unlike a top of the range Mercedes which is beautiful, slim line, obedient and reliable and therefore easy to operate to its full capability women are much more complicated.

With their wide range of sizes, appearances and temperament there is no obvious one size fits all solution. What might work, for instance with the quiet Irish rose type such as Michaela Harte or Dana would have little success over a foul mouthed, vixen, fish wife such as Cheryll McCullough or an articulate super bitch and alleged crook like Beverley Cooper Flynn.

So what should we do?  Perhaps the flattery gets you everywhere approach used to such great success by the serpent in the Garden of Eden is the way to go or should we simply adopt the alleged Oisin McConville tactic and give the bitch a good decking. Vote now and have your say in this great debate as we ask the question how should we treat our women?

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

J70

Is it really necessary to use those names and characterizations?

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Quote from: J70 on December 01, 2007, 08:43:49 PM
Is it really necessary to use those names and characterizations?

Mmm perhaps you're right. I'll remove the reference to the Serpent if you like

Lecale2

Being nice gets you no where. You have to be like John Wayne in the Quiet Man.

THE MIGHTY QUINN

The iron glove and the velvet fist??

deiseach

Quote from: Lecale2 on December 01, 2007, 09:50:18 PM
Being nice gets you no where. You have to be like John Wayne in the Quiet Man.

So tell us Duke, how does that work for you?

DrinkingHarp

This is easy

Treat them nice  but rough in bed ;)
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

his holiness nb

Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on December 01, 2007, 08:09:03 PM
Women, love them or hate them you just can't ignore them and despite a rather inauspicious start to their time on this planet when, at a very early stage,  they fell for the banter and sales patter of a talking serpent  they've recovered quite well and it's now clear that women are here to stay.

This is the funniest thing I have read here in a while, bravo!  ;) ;)

Ask me holy bollix