Should Wayne McCullough have called it a day...

Started by cville, November 29, 2007, 09:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisowc

it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Abble

Quote from: hardstation on November 30, 2007, 08:58:26 PM
Aye, he said McCullagh was unprofessional for being so far under.
He said, "If you were my boxer, you wouldn't have been so far under."
Wayne: "I'm nat your baxer."

all mccullagh done was turn up prepared and ready to get it on....sure he had another day to beef up before the bell went. what in under jaysis is going on here...? am i startin to lose it ?! 

ONeill

I could only assume there was a history there and the Belfast Tele (spit) hack went for McCullagh for being, for that weight, too light.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Out in Front

See it all again and again...www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/bbcnewsline/

the see it again link is listed under recent programmes - click BBC Newsline 1829. When it pops up the Cheryl v Jack fight is about 9 minutes in - classic stuff.

Having watched it again it does look a bit odd. Why didn't anyone have a go at the Spanish bloke for not trying to lose the 1.5lbs. He'd an hour to steam if off. By all accounts it was far from a sell-out show too. 

ziggysego

UTV showed far more of Cheryl ranting and raving :lol:
Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

Quote from: Out in Front on November 30, 2007, 09:53:02 PM
See it all again and again...www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/bbcnewsline/

the see it again link is listed under recent programmes - click BBC Newsline 1829. When it pops up the Cheryl v Jack fight is about 9 minutes in - classic stuff.

Having watched it again it does look a bit odd. Why didn't anyone have a go at the Spanish bloke for not trying to lose the 1.5lbs. He'd an hour to steam if off. By all accounts it was far from a sell-out show too. 
cant find it
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Out in Front

This is the direct link - see how you go.

www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/bbcnewsline/newsline1830.ram

red hander

Heard a wee rumour there that McCullough is planning to sue Jack Magowan over events at the weigh-in ... betcha Cheryl the Peril is behind it, the ugly harpy

Sky Blue

Quote from: red hander on January 30, 2008, 02:45:22 PM
Heard a wee rumour there that McCullough is planning to sue Jack Magowan over events at the weigh-in ... betcha Cheryl the Peril is behind it, the ugly harpy

What about the new ruules! You can't say things like that any more.