Christmas presents for Girlfriends

Started by Galwaybhoy, November 29, 2007, 05:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenDover

Quote from: Max Payne on October 28, 2014, 09:07:31 PM
Quote from: BenDover on October 17, 2014, 11:25:54 AM
L'Oreal steam pods are on the list for the OH this year, apparently there all the rage

What in the bejaysus are these? It's Halloween. That means it's time to start panicking. Especially considering she has my presents all sorted.

The next generation in hair straighteners http://www.amazon.co.uk/LOreal-LOr%C3%A9al-Professionnel-SteamPod/dp/B00BBYN2S6

Jell 0 Biafra

If anyone has anyone's xmas pressie bought in October, that is cause for dumping right there.

pullhard

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on October 30, 2014, 03:31:05 AM
If anyone has anyone's xmas pressie bought in October, that is cause for dumping right there.

Nonsense, saves last minute run around shops which are ramped, hot and don't have what you were after anyway.

Are there any decent fiction books for WAGs this? (boy with dragon tattoo few got me decent points)

maggie

What kinds of things do you lads ask your wives/girlfriends for? Need some inspiration.

Jell 0 Biafra

A threesome. 

But sure you never get what you really want, do you?

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: maggie on November 27, 2014, 11:56:15 PM
What kinds of things do you lads ask your wives/girlfriends for? Need some inspiration.
Peace and quiet

Under Lights

Something TV related- if you don't have sky get him a Now TV Box with a subscription on it- or get one of them Amazon Fire boxes or something. Love/Hate will be out on DVD soon so get that as well.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

muppet

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on November 28, 2014, 01:36:24 AM
A threesome. 

Be careful what you ask for.  ;D

MWWSI 2017

illdecide

Quote from: muppet on November 28, 2014, 09:03:05 AM
Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on November 28, 2014, 01:36:24 AM
A threesome. 

Be careful what you ask for.  ;D

When she lands home with a 6'6" guy hung like a horse and says "well you wanted a threesome...here it is, lets go" don't be complaining just bite the blanket ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Jell 0 Biafra

Good points, lads.  Clearly I need to be more specific.

muppet

Ok.

You could tell him you got him something really important this year.

Then give him this online course: https://www.udemy.com/approaching-and-talking-to-women-for-beginners/?dtcode=rvLQXzR1WdDS

But you'd better back it up with something big! Say pre-order the Apple Watch or if that is too expensive there are loads of cool gadgets at reasonable prices that he might not have, e.g. wireless speakers, parrot in the car etc., that are not too expensive.

Or you could get a few low priced useful things like a smartphone holder for the car (deadly handy!) or this dashboard cam for the car: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mobius-WIDE-Actioncam-Full-HD-1080P-Sport-Cam-POV-Action-Camera-Ships-from-USA-/161461757030?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2597dee466

It is the business but not for everyone.

Also you could google the sites of bands/performers that he likes, and may not know are touring, and organise a trip to see one of them.
MWWSI 2017

gallsman

Concert/comedy tickets.
Nice whiskey.

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

blewuporstuffed

QuoteAlso you could google the sites of bands/performers that he likes, and may not know are touring, and organise a trip to see one of them.

That always goes down well in my book
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either