Goal of the year

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 28, 2007, 12:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mano

Quote from: Owenmoresider on November 28, 2007, 09:50:14 PM
QuotePEIL I Eamonn O’Hara (Sligo) v Galway, 07.07.07
Voted early and often. ;D
Quote from: magpie seanie on November 28, 2007, 10:04:43 PM
I'm with you OMS. Will remember it 'til the day I die.

Best goal in 32 years never mind this year. Remember raoring at him to pop it over the bar. He never listens to me thankfully :)

orangeman

O'Hara's goal was a clinker - and to win Connacht with it was unreal.

thebandit

The Cross goal last Sunday was a great move the length of the pitch

Star Spangler

For the overall movement and deadly finish it has to be Raymond Mulgrew v. Donegal.

Captain Scarlet

in terms of occasion and grabbing the moment by the balls it has to be o'hara.

also the second (i think) cork goal in the AI ladies final. it was a serious kick pass move.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

rrhf

Kerry goals in general lack that element of gay abandon --- ie bang, trigger pulled, net bulging thrillers from 10 + yards --- this year.  The way they like to walk the ball into the net basketball style concerns me greatly about the future of Gaelic football and the direction kerry seem intent on dragging it.   Many like to describe it as "boke ball" and I fear this phrase to describe Kerry football could really catch on..

Mike Sheehy

Look, we are very open minded in Kerry but we cant "play" with the "gay abandon" that you Tyrone lads exhibit. Its ok though, its good that you are true to yourself rrhf.

Frank Casey

Quote from: rrhf on November 30, 2007, 03:20:28 PM

gay abandon --- ie bang, trigger pulled, net bulging thrillers

There'll be none of that sort of talk when you mention the real men of the Kingdom.
KERRY 3:7

orangeman

Boke ball - vommit ball ??   ;D ;D

To be fair there's no point trying to tar Kerry football with Spillane's dirty brush !  ;) ;)

glenullinabu

Conrad Bradley's goal for glenullin v ballinderry in derry championship semi ;D final

Jell 0 Biafra

It's goal M: Michelle Reynolds for Leitrim.

Star Spangler

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on December 04, 2007, 02:34:20 PM
It's goal M: Michelle Reynolds for Leitrim.

Wha?  Sure she picked the ball clean off the ground at the start of the run!!

The Real Laoislad

For anyone who didn't see it on Christmas Day Zach Touhy's goal in the Laois v Derry All Ireland minor semi final won Goal of the Year and rightly so in my opinion

http://tg4.ie/spor/cuil/peil_clip.asp?CID=27
You'll Never Walk Alone.

clarshack

Gareth Devlin for stewartstown v edendork in Tyrone Division 1 League aint bad:-

http://www.harps.org/videos/2007/edendork_270607/gdevlin_goal1.wmv

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.