14. 11 v 12 20.1.2008 Home Venue 11
Final 13 V 14 27.1.2008 HOME VENUE 13

O'BYRNE CUP S.F. SHIELD DATE VENUE
(i) Loser 1 v Loser 2 13.1.2008 Home Venue Loser 1
(ii) Loser 3 v Loser 4 13.1.2008 Home Venue Loser 3
(ii) Loser 5 v Loser 6 13.1.2008 Navan/Home Venue Loser 6
(iv) Loser 7 v Loser 8 13.1.2008 Tullamore/Dundalk/TBA
(v) (i) v (ii) 20.1.2008 Home Venue (i)
(vi) (iii) v (iv) 20.1.2008 Home Venue (iii)
Final (V) V (VI) 27.1.2007 HOME VENUE (V)

WALSH CUP S.H.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tankie

Roll On 2 - in - a - Row   :D
Grand Slam Saturday!

Shamrock Shore

As my signature suggests we are looking forward to the tree-in-a-row (sic)

Gnevin

Should be fun 6th day of the new year and its inter county football time  :)
And shouldn't have to leave the pale if my reading of the fixtures is correct.
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Bud Wiser

Our clubman Conal Keaney won't be playing in the O'Byrne Cup because he is off to Australia.  The way things are going it seems like half the country are heading that way.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Gnevin

Quote from: Bud Wiser on November 30, 2007, 08:01:58 AM
Our clubman Conal Keaney won't be playing in the O'Byrne Cup because he is off to Australia.  The way things are going it seems like half the country are heading that way.
Yeah but he'll be back for the league and hopefully Boden's push for an All-Ireland
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Bud Wiser

Ther's a huge crowd from Boden travelling down to Tullamore.  There is a great buzz around the place, cars going around Firhouse or any part of Dublin with flags flying out of them for a hurling match is a welcome sight.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

The Real Laoislad

O'Byrne cup matches will be live on Setanta Sports in January
You'll Never Walk Alone.

his holiness nb

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 30, 2007, 01:16:23 PM

Same last year, I'll never forget the epic battle between Wicklow and Carlow last january.
Ask me holy bollix

thejuice

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 30, 2007, 01:16:23 PM

Great stuff, any idea what games their showing this weekend
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

The Real Laoislad

Dublin v Wicklow on saturday is live on Setanta
You'll Never Walk Alone.

INDIANA

I'D say if wicklow go all out they'll probably win- we're likely to be fairly ragball at the weekend.

never kickt a ball

Dublin team named
04 January 2008
Dublin boss Paul Caffrey has named half a dozen regulars in his team for Saturday's O'Byrne Cup clash with Wicklow at Parnell Park.
Team captain Colin Moran is named at centre back and he is joined in the side by Stephen Cluxton, Ross McConnell, Shane Ryan and the Brogan brothers, Bernard and Alan, who were all regulars last year. Under 21 star Philip McMahon from Ballymun Kickhams is a newcomer at right half back, while Niall O'Shea, Graham Norton and Stephen O'Shaughnessy have also been given the chance to impress in defence. The towering Declan O'Mahony starts at full forward where he will be flanked by Barry Kennedy, whose last gasp goal in last Saturday's Dubs Stars clash forced a penalty shoot-out. Among the notable absentees are Ciaran Whelan, Conal Keaney, Barry Cahill and Mark Vaughan, who will be on duty with DIT against Westmeath in the same competition on Sunday.

Dublin (SF v Wicklow): S Cluxton; N O'Shea, R McConnell, G Norton; P McMahon, C Moran, S O'Shaughnessy; S Ryan, E Fennell; B Brogan, P Burke, D Lally; B Kennedy, D O'Mahony, A Brogan.
http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=87356

Captain Scarlet

What will happen in Geezer's first game in charge. I'd say there will be a big crowd in Newbridge either way.
Nice to get some form of exposure.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Shamrock Shore

I am thinking of going to Newbridge on Sunday to cast a cold eye over an experimental Longford side.

Will arrive 5 mins late to ensure no late call up (if what I hear is true).

It's either that or lunch in The Merrion Hotel.

What would YOU do?