forkinknife

Started by ziggysego, November 27, 2007, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

I was busy daydreaming today, when suddenly the thread below popped into my head.

Quote from: Bensars on July 25, 2007, 06:46:06 PM
Mine has to be the tyrone thugs............i know its GAA but the inside when yer man from dublin posted the  email with his womans e mail address shown to all.

The fact he was on medication for the rash he gave paula.

Forkinknife.........( I think)............he got an awful touch.....................class ;D

I was in stitches laughing about it today at Omagh College, whilst having a bit of lunch. I'm sure people think I'm quite mad. Anyway, I was wondering if it was deleted? I've been looking for it tonight as I feel like a good laugh. Anyone know where it is?
Testing Accessibility

ludermor

ziggysego

Damn. It was funny.

Thanks anyway ludermor.
Testing Accessibility

redcard

Quote from: ziggysego on November 27, 2007, 11:00:19 PM
I was busy daydreaming today, when suddenly the thread below popped into my head.

Quote from: Bensars on July 25, 2007, 06:46:06 PM
Mine has to be the tyrone thugs............i know its GAA but the inside when yer man from dublin posted the  email with his womans e mail address shown to all.

The fact he was on medication for the rash he gave paula.

Forkinknife.........( I think)............he got an awful touch.....................class ;D

I was in stitches laughing about it today at Omagh College, whilst having a bit of lunch. I'm sure people think I'm quite mad. Anyway, I was wondering if it was deleted? I've been looking for it tonight as I feel like a good laugh. Anyone know where it is?
Quote from: ludermor on November 27, 2007, 11:04:18 PM
i had the link saved but its gone now.
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=1871.0

Do you think the rash has spread to the board????   :D

What was the thread about anyway?

ONeill

I think the Mods took him out.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Quote from: ONeill on November 27, 2007, 11:12:15 PM
I think the Mods took him out.

You should have archived that thread before you banned him ONeill.
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

Sure didn't he challenge me to a scrap in Dublin for the NFL game?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

redcard

Name:  forkinknife
Position:  Full Member
Date Registered:  January 10, 2007, 11:07:20 AM
Last Active:  May 29, 2007, 10:14:01 AM

NOT BANNED just dormant.

ziggysego

Quote from: ONeill on November 27, 2007, 11:15:40 PM

I wouldn't have went near him without his tablets...
Testing Accessibility

Bensars

Quote from: ONeill on November 27, 2007, 11:15:40 PM

ONeill was it him you met at the bar , ordered a couple of pints and cleared, leaving him with the tab ?

Bensars

;D ;D ;D

Quote from: forkinknife on February 05, 2007, 02:57:19 PM
Well well well whe the nordies were under the cosh at half time what do they do? Bring on two fellas to throw their weight about, get the eyebrow man (was a full moon - was no wonder he seemed agitated) to mouth off and hey presto, a game won by default. You'd think it was the championship. Tyrone will regret this come summer when we met again. Not impressed with Tyrone. This was a tough run-out for the lads and eased off the gas in the second half to conserve energy for bigger tasks ahead in the summer.

ONeill, not gonna tell them about our meeting? Mark my words if I ever see you again, you'll know about it you tr**p. 4 the record, he's dressed in the garb he told me to be in, at the bar itself, he jokes around and he buys two pints and then fecks off and the barman asks me for the money. tr**p.

Classic.   he has to be under a new name.

saffron sam2

Quote from: Bensars on November 27, 2007, 11:39:34 PM
;D ;D ;D

Quote from: forkinknife on February 05, 2007, 02:57:19 PM
Well well well whe the nordies were under the cosh at half time what do they do? Bring on two fellas to throw their weight about, get the eyebrow man (was a full moon - was no wonder he seemed agitated) to mouth off and hey presto, a game won by default. You'd think it was the championship. Tyrone will regret this come summer when we met again. Not impressed with Tyrone. This was a tough run-out for the lads and eased off the gas in the second half to conserve energy for bigger tasks ahead in the summer.

ONeill, not gonna tell them about our meeting? Mark my words if I ever see you again, you'll know about it you tr**p. 4 the record, he's dressed in the garb he told me to be in, at the bar itself, he jokes around and he buys two pints and then fecks off and the barman asks me for the money. tr**p.

Classic.   he has to be under a new name.

Or possibly just using his regular name.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet