Best Thread to date..Non Gaa

Started by SuperSub, July 25, 2007, 06:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSub

Been on here a long time now and get a great kick out some of the threads,Just wondered what everyone else thinks
Here's my personal Favourites along with the poster who started the thread in case ye wanted to look the thread up.Im to lazy to copy and paste them!

Fab 50 Movies - AZ Offaly he put some great effort into giving us the results

Fab 50 Music  - Billy Boots same reason as above

Fab 50 Most Beautiful women - Mayo4Sam - I didn't have to buy FHM for a month with the amount of crackers on this thread

Corny one for a Friday -5 Sams- has some great jokes on it from time to time

A Goat or Debbie Mcgee - The Real Laoislad - Some sick F****** out there (especially those who voted for Debbie ;) )

Traveller Ladies - The G's Man- What a laugh and some great posts(and pictures :-[)

Coors Light is it a ladies Drink - The Real Laoislad- Never has a thread spawned so much discussion away from this Board.Everytime i see a mate or sometimes even a random stranger drinking a pint of Coors im helpless but to ask them do they think it's a ladies drink.Many a debate it caused in my local

The Offcial Liverpool Thread - Gabriel Hurl - For Obvious reasons Come on the POOL!!!

Ziggys Caption Competition Threads - Ziggysego - Some great posts with great imagination from posters

Anyway they are just a few of the ones i enjoy none of them too serious which is the way i like it

stiffler

Best Thread to date..Non Gaa by SuperSub.

Has to be my favourite of all time.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Bensars

Mine has to be the tyrone thugs............i know its GAA but the inside when yer man from dublin posted the  email with his womans e mail address shown to all.

The fact he was on medication for the rash he gave paula.

Forkinknife.........( I think)............he got an awful touch.....................class ;D

Hollow Man

yeah, ha ha ha does anyone have thta saved? That was legendary!

GalwayBayBoy

Tony Fearon and OWC...the love that dare not speak its name. ;D

heganboy

book the hotels
my all time favourite
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

The Gs Man

Quote from: heganboy on July 25, 2007, 08:37:17 PM
book the hotels
my all time favourite

Ditto.....I think it was titled "Get the hotels booked now" or something like that.

Fearon is a plonker
Keep 'er lit

Homer

Quote from: The Gs Man on July 25, 2007, 08:49:28 PM
book the hotels
my all time favourite

Ditto.....I think it was titled "Get the hotels booked now" or something like that.

Fearon is a plonker

Have heard about this thread a lot, anybody got a link or was it blocked like the forkinknife one? And if so what was the story with it?

The Gs Man

One of the longest threads ever.  Is it available on that archive site?  I'll have a nosey.
Keep 'er lit

ziggysego

book the hotels
my all time favourite

That one brings back fond memories. I laughed so hard that day.

The Official Neighbours thread has to be my favourite ;)
Testing Accessibility

magpie seanie

"Get the hotels booked now" is the greatest thread ever on this board in my time here with honourable mention to some of O'Neill's, Hardy's and the long lamented Sonny's efforts.

cavan4ever

That must have been some laugh  :D

Silky

Quote from: the onion bag on July 26, 2007, 04:37:57 PM
Can't believe nobody has mentioned A4SA and the Feast Days thread. Pure Class. Must give it a bump
Have to agree with you Onion Bag. And the way Pints Of Guinness got so annoyed with it!! Priceless.