God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

deiseach

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

tyrone exile

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Orior

According to BBC Radio Bluster this evening, there were a lot of them there Donegal Celtic soccer boys in west Belfast cheering on the six counties. They steal cars up there too, but they cant all be shit-heads, can they?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

An Fear Rua

Its Grim up North

Great Leap Forward

Quote from: Orior on November 21, 2007, 10:48:17 PM
According to BBC Radio Bluster this evening, there were a lot of them there Donegal Celtic soccer boys in west Belfast cheering on the six counties. They steal cars up there too, but they cant all be shit-heads, can they?

I heard that myself. Yet another BBC gimmick, hijacking the opening of the club's new website so that they could make it out that some fenians from West Belfast will be supporting NI. A pure stinking set-up. Bribery at it's best.

I was glad none of the British or Irish teams qualified. At least I won't have to spend next summer being made to feel I have to support any team.

nifan

Simply outclassed on the night by the better team.

We where not able to get hold of the ball, the Spanish held on to it effortlessly, and when they click like that they just ping it about.
Xavi just doesnt lose the ball.

Zapatista

And in other news, Boyzone are back together.

full back

I was watching Season Ticket last night with Watson & he kept reminding me of Rebecca Loos & that pig...

his holiness nb

Quote from: Great Leap Forward on November 22, 2007, 08:42:18 AM
I was glad none of the British or Irish teams qualified. At least I won't have to spend next summer being made to feel I have to support any team.

Spot on, no more auld ones ringing in "your on sky sports" who just cant understand why we cant support England. I remember one giving out about people in Dublin not supporting them saying something along the lines of "we should all support each other, we are all british after all"  ::)

Have to say, I am delighted to see England out, I wouldnt mind NI getting through. Easy to say now  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

Hardy

You're in an English pub and "The Republic" are playing and the whole place is shouting for them. What do you do when the England game comes on?