Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Quote from: HowdyDoody on November 18, 2007, 04:30:34 PM
playing football in front of 65,000 people in croke park

what instrument were you playing?

;)
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

5 Sams

Being able to have a conversation in Gaoth Dobhair or Corca Dhuibhne with a native Irish speaker in their own language and them being able to understand me!!! Deadly buzz.
The Aristocrat Years

stew

Marrying well and rearing two beautiful girls who are tremendous young wemen and a joy to be around.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

new devil

stew

Played table tennis for the six in meadowbank in scotland as a fifteen year old and went unbeaten in singles, doubles and mixed doubles. We lost overall but it was a great experiience.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Pangurban

Pride is one of the 7 deadly sins. I am humbly grateful for my two grand-children and the fact i am a Down-Man

Orior

Shagging Mandy from Accounts last Christmas.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Tyrones own

Having never failed a test I've taken since leaving school, wish I'd put
  the same effort in when i was 14 or 15 :-\
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Yer Ma

Quote from: Orior on November 18, 2007, 07:17:34 PM
Shagging Mandy from Accounts last Christmas.

Shit, that was my proudest moment too. :o Wonder who got sloppy seconds?

tyrone exile

new devil

tyrone exile

Quote from: new devil on November 18, 2007, 11:04:21 PM
Quote from: tyrone exile on November 18, 2007, 10:15:45 PM
Quote from: new devil on November 18, 2007, 06:06:09 PM
Wining two all ireland medals
tiddlywinks doesnt count  ;D

Yea but Gaelic football does!! ;)

if it was football then it would probably be at some stupid vocational school thing, not the real stuff!  ;)

Puckoon

Not proud of a whole lot thus far, but give me a little under a month and Ill hopefully have something that'l make me very proud. Til then, Im just proud to be my fathers son.

theskull1

As a father myself I don't see what men have to be proud of when it comes to fathering a child. Its not as if we've dedicated a lot of time to the task?  ;)

Is it as basic as, you're  proud your sperm works or what? It's a serious question.

At the far end of the journey yes you can look back and be proud at the job you've done raring them but at this stage...........  :-\
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Puckoon

Quote from: theskull1 on November 19, 2007, 12:59:08 AM
As a father myself I don't see what men have to be proud of when it comes to fathering a child. Its not as if we've dedicated a lot of time to the task?  ;)

Is it as basic as, you're  proud your sperm works or what? It's a serious question.

At the far end of the journey yes you can look back and be proud at the job you've done raring them but at this stage...........  :-\

Do you feel like your little ones are your pride and joy? I feel like I most certainly will.