You know what's worth getting up for

Started by pintsofguinness, November 15, 2007, 10:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Picture the scene Laoislad is sitting in his van in a long tail back when some f**ker in a BMW X5 speeds down the bus Lane....The f**ker in the X5 notice's that there is a Garda waiting on side of road catching all the f**kers who are driving down the bus lane,so the f**ker in the X5 decides to pull back into proper lane in front of laoislads van,but laoislad doesn't let him back in so the f**ker trys the car in front who also doesn't let him back in so as the traffic moves on a little he again attempts to get back in in front of laoislads van to which laoislad again moves up so as too not let him back in,to which the f**ker in the X5 responds to by giving laoislad the V sign and blowing his carhorn at me.....Next thing i see a lovely little ban-garda tapping on the f**ker in the X5's window and then making him pull over to the side of the road to give him a ticket or whatever..

Now maybe i should have let him in what with it being the season of goodwill and all that,but why should i wait a half an hour in traffic and then let some p***k in because he is after driving illegally down a bus lane..Certainly was worth getting up for that this morning it will teach him not too be so f**king smart the next time
You'll Never Walk Alone.

his holiness nb

Laoislad, that cheered me right up, well done!!!

I wouldnt worry about the season of goodwill, if he bore that it mind he wouldnt have been skipping the queue.

Again, well done!
Ask me holy bollix

ziggysego

The Christmas Season.

Everyone is in a good mood. There is a sense of joy in the air and feeling of magic in the air, as if something special could happen this Christmas.
Testing Accessibility

stephenite

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 12, 2007, 07:55:59 PM
Now maybe i should have let him in what with it being the season of goodwill and all that,but why should i wait a half an hour in traffic and then let some p***k in because he is after driving illegally down a bus lane..Certainly was worth getting up for that this morning it will teach him not too be so f**king smart the next time

You were dead right, however I would be interested to know if you would have let the car cut in had the driver been a gorgeous woman or if the vehicle itself was not a BMW!!

Tyrones own

Quote from: stephenite on December 13, 2007, 02:08:54 AM

You were dead right, however I would be interested to know if you would have let the car cut in had the driver been a gorgeous woman or if the vehicle itself was not a BMW!!

Jaysus nothing much gets past you stephenite, you're fierce interested in a lot of things :P
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

stephenite

Quote from: Tyrones own on December 13, 2007, 02:50:27 AM

Jaysus nothing much gets past you stephenite, you're fierce interested in a lot of things :P

Blatant hypocrisy in something that I find very very intersting ;D

Tyrones own

No i was just harmlessly bringing to your attention the fact that you have a habit of agreeing then turning around
and pulling a Columbo out of no where :D
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

stephenite

No idea what any of that means but I'll take the compliment ;D

Puckoon

Quote from: stephenite on December 13, 2007, 02:58:40 AM
Quote from: Tyrones own on December 13, 2007, 02:50:27 AM

Blatant hypocrisy in something that I find very very intersting ;D

You must live a very black and white life, its easy to have ideals but for me I find the lines get blurred depending on the complexities of the situations. I probably would have let the BMW in as Id hate to be responsible for an accident, although Id have cursed the driver up and down.

Fishbat

Quote from: johnneycool on November 16, 2007, 03:29:45 PM
a great big hard shite which hardly touches the sides and just a wee wipe to check the ring is clean. BLISS
  ;D

Sides of what? colon or the boul? ....a fine days work..... no doubt

Anything to do with water, swimming in it, lying on the banks watching it, fishing in it, clodding stones in it, bath/shower for a half hour, beach, drinking it (my local anyway),.... Am hoping for re-incarnation to be true, come back as a dolphin and crap all over Pat Spillanes Kenmare Bay swim route

Croí na hÉireann

Picture the scene Laoislad is sitting in his van in a long tail back when some f**ker in a BMW X5 speeds down the bus Lane....The f**ker in the X5 notice's that there is a Garda waiting on side of road catching all the f**kers who are driving down the bus lane,so the f**ker in the X5 decides to pull back into proper lane in front of laoislads van,but laoislad doesn't let him back in so the f**ker trys the car in front who also doesn't let him back in so as the traffic moves on a little he again attempts to get back in in front of laoislads van to which laoislad again moves up so as too not let him back in,to which the f**ker in the X5 responds to by giving laoislad the V sign and blowing his carhorn at me.....Next thing i see a lovely little ban-garda tapping on the f**ker in the X5's window and then making him pull over to the side of the road to give him a ticket or whatever..

;D, I hope u gave him a friendly beep and a wave as you sauntered on by...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

The Real Laoislad

Actually no i wouldn't have let anyone back in,It didn't matter that it was a BMW i was just telling the story as it happened,Im sick and tired of seeing people drive down Bus lanes,they are the cause of the massive tail backs if everyone stayed in the lane they were suppose to be in there wouldn't be half the tail backs
You'll Never Walk Alone.

the Deel Rover

Fair play Laoislad you couldn't be up to those cheeky fecking Dubs ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

The Real Laoislad

You know what's worth getting up for....Getting a Christmas card off Debbie Mcgee

You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Jamie Lee Curtis doing a striptease in True Lies  :o
You'll Never Walk Alone.