What's for Lunch ?

Started by dodo, November 13, 2007, 02:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodo

Do most people here bring their sambos with them to work or as I suspect are we now a more affluent eat out workforce ?

Is there a snobbery involved with bringing your prepacked lunch to work ? I sometimes bring my own sambos but then again I'm a tradesman !

Full dinner or just a pannini with coffee ?

Today I had a kiwi fruit and orange, followed by some museli ! Ye, a bit of a lazy one. :)

Gnevin

Quote from: dodo on November 13, 2007, 02:04:10 PM
Do most people here bring their sambos with them to work or as I suspect are we now a more affluent eat out workforce ?

Is there a snobbery involved with bringing your prepacked lunch to work ? I sometimes bring my own sambos but then again I'm a tradesman !

Full dinner or just a pannini with coffee ?

Today I had a kiwi fruit and orange, followed by some museli ! Ye, a bit of a lazy one. :)
I go home for lunch , watch some Daily show from last night , throw on a few beans an toast or maybe some soup ;D
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Gabriel_Hurl

lunch?
i'm just after my breakfast

lynchbhoy

just back from a nice shepherds pie.
As the semi -diet I was on this past few weeks ended up with me gaining weight, I'll see if eating more has the opposite effect  :o

Gnevin

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 13, 2007, 02:18:28 PM
lunch?
i'm just after my breakfast
Yeah but your in America Junior , us in the correct time zone are just finishing lunch  :P
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

pintsofguinness

Had chicken and stuffing wrapped in bacon, sausages, spuds, peas and gravy.
yum yum yum

Back to work next week and back to ham sandwiches  :-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Gabriel_Hurl

and what makes you so sure you are in the correct time zone?  ???

Puckoon

Considering I just had my breakfast, yiz are both in the wrong time zone.

Dodo, I try and bring lunch but I find it rarely works out (unless its the end of the month)

Most days I skip breakfast so the lunch gets eaten at 9, or 10. Then by noon time im hungry again and dying to get out of the lab, so I like to slip off for an hour and grab something. The boss knows im busy or behind when Im eating at the desk!

Generally I bring leftovers or sandwhiches (just getting into the old peanut butter and jam sambo - cracking stuff)

Gnevin

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 13, 2007, 02:52:35 PM
and what makes you so sure you are in the correct time zone?  ???
Because the entire universe revolves around Dublin of course  ::) ::)

;D :P

ziggysego

Hot cup of tea. Cheese and toast. Two custard cream biscuits to finish it off :)
Testing Accessibility

Gnevin

Quote from: ziggysego on November 13, 2007, 03:15:56 PM
Hot cup of tea. Cheese and toast. Two custard cream biscuits to finish it off :)
Cheese on toast or toasted cheese?

stpauls

sambo's or cantten all depends on how lazy i am and whether i could be bother making my lunch in the morning!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Sambo's, banana, packet of crisps, wee bag of nuts and one of those puke bacteria drinks!

Yes the wife makes my lunch!!  :-\
Tbc....

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on November 13, 2007, 04:48:37 PM
Sambo's, banana, packet of crisps, wee bag of nuts and one of those puke bacteria drinks!

You must look real tough going around with one of them.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on November 13, 2007, 04:48:37 PM

Take that comma out of there and you have something Id not be eating!